Pouring gasoline into non GAS CAN things!

Irken Empire

Prepear to have your minds blown, did you guys know that you don't have to fill gas cans only to carry gasoline around in real life! That's right you can take a tea cup and fill it with gasoline instead of tea or you can fill a bottle/bucket with gasoline for much higher effciency then you could have achhieved with a cup. Now I know you need some time to take a breath from screaming, I mean WHO could have KNOWN that you could do such things!!! I myself personally though that this was some kind of witchcraft, but my friend told me that this is in fact totally possible. I couldn't go without asking him one thing: "Hey man, this game I've been playing recently called Project Zomboid, it too let's you fill stuff with gasoline, but only if it's red and called gas can, you know anything about that?!" to what he replied "Ah yes, either the devs of the game don't like their playerbase or they're too busy adding jalepenos, fish roe and power pylons to add such things." This left me in disbelief, esecially after he sent me this.
Gas Gas Station GIF - Gas Gas Station Plastic Bag - Discover & Share GIFs
Note that text above this one contains sarcasm to make our (players) situation look less lame considering we still can't do this despite getting dozens of new foods and things in the game that aren't as helpful as this one, yet so simple and especially after the gas cans became rarer, kinda a lot rarer + imagine the benefits in MP.

• 3 months later...
On 3/15/2022 at 10:51 PM, getstoopid said:

Your "friend" is lying and you should de-friend him right away! There is no such thing as bottles filled with gasoline - how the hell should that work?! 

And that my children is how molotov make his First cocktail. Molotov said to his friend Koleiov - i will not do it? Dont warm my vodka and i show u. Or better wait. - he drinked entire liter of spiritus Then clap his hands to warm up and put without magic gasoline in glass buttle. He didnt know what to use to close buttle so he ript his warm addidas dress and put wet and dirty rags inside so tight that u could see how sweat freeze inside buttle. Thats how dear children The gas in buttle was made. 

Edited by duh7