Laptop that has the black screen bug without compat mode

lemmy101

Question

10 answers to this question

Didn't Onto have it?!

Here are some specs of the peple who reported the black screen. Might not be laptops, though:

Windows 7 Ultimate SP1 - Intel Core 2 Duo E4500 2.2GHz 4GB ram.

Win 8.1 - Intel Core 2 Duo E6750, 4g 1033 ram, Ati HD 5750

Windows 7 64Bit - Pentium E5300 Dualcore @ 2.60Ghz 4GB DDR3 NVIDIA GT610 2GB DDR3

People on Steam are seldomly posting their specs, unfortunately, so I couldn't grab any specs from the few threads I checked there.

"2.3 Ghz Dual Core, 6GB RAM, GTX 260M (1GB card), Win7 64-bit" is another specs with blackscreen, obviously on a laptop but with no furter info... People never mention the makes or models of their machines, even getting this info out of them is like that whole thing with stones and blood ;)

I have a Packard Bell Easynote TJ65, bought back in 2009

Specs:

- Pentium Dual Core T4400 @ 2.20GHz

- 4GB RAM

- Mobile Intel 4 Series Express Chipset Family

It doesn't run games well at all and I get the black screen error. Although, I'll be impressed if you actually manage to find one.

I have a Packard Bell Easynote TJ65, bought back in 2009

Specs:

- Pentium Dual Core T4400 @ 2.20GHz

- 4GB RAM

- Mobile Intel 4 Series Express Chipset Family

It doesn't run games well at all and I get the black screen error. Although, I'll be impressed if you actually manage to find one.

How much for yours? :P

I have a 17 inch MacBook Pro that has the black screen bug with regular mode AND compatibility mode! Unfortunately, these beauty's are no longer in production and I am quite keen on keeping mine. 

If this helps my specs are:

Processor  2.66 GHz Intel Core 2 Duo

Memory  4 GB 1067 MHz DDR3

Graphics  NVIDIA GeForce 9600M GT 512 MB

Software  OS X 10.9 (13A603)

I also posted a thread in the support section in hope that somebody would have an answer for my issue, but it looks like you guys are already on the job. :)

Archived