Fletchery Mod

Austin

Nice update! I have a question though. Why is the noise level so high on the Bow? i see The radius is 5 but the noise level is almost 3 times the pistol. Is it a Code Issue that makes it to silent with such a low radius? It works in game but i just can figure it out. And i might need to know if i ever make a weapon mod later.

Nice update! I have a question though. Why is the noise level so high on the Bow? i see The radius is 5 but the noise level is almost 3 times the pistol. Is it a Code Issue that makes it to silent with such a low radius? It works in game but i just can figure it out. And i might need to know if i ever make a weapon mod later.

The noise level just changes the volume of the sound file it plays. And, none of the weapons in this mod play a sound, yet, so that number really doesn't matter.

Hi there. Just liked that idea to put Bows in this little world so I'll try to test that mod and help you with it... If you'll not drop this)

So for now I have something to share...

0.4.0:

Just tested this and here what I found:

Weight (Also what is that weight? kg?):

-The plank's weight is 3 but when you make 5 homemade arrows out of them you get 5 arrows with weight 1 each, so the total weight becomes 5 instead of 3... that's should be repaired I think :)

-Sling's weight is 3... Seriously? like an axe?

-Feather's weight is 0.1 like a 9mm bullet... well that is not real I think... or maybe it is Iron feather? :)

-When using Sling there is wrong animation played and sling is unequipping instantly

-Also where did you put those stones? Didn't find anyone... Same for bolts and arrows...

-Your homemade bow with

ConditionLowerChanceOneIn    =    60,

ConditionMax    =    10,

can last for about 600 shots... I think it is too many for bow like that.

Crafting:

-Currently to craft homemade bow you need only planks and rippedsheet... better put saw there.

Suggestions:

-Currently you can make a stick(2) from one plank which has no use atm. These sticks can be used for Bow or arrow making.

That's all for now... I'll go find something else here.

P.S. Thanks for mod.

Added: About Stones:

table.insert(SubrbsDistirbutions["all"]["bin"].items, "Fletchery.Stones");
table.insert(SubrbsDistirbutions["all"]["bin"].items, 4.6);

Looks like you missed a letter(not one):

table.insert(SuburbsDistributions["all"]["bin"].items, "Fletchery.Stones");
table.insert(SuburbsDistributions["all"]["bin"].items, 4.6);

Edited by SantilliouS

Suggestions:

-Currently you can make a stick(2) from one plank which has no use atm. These sticks can be used for Bow or arrow making.

"no use atm."? that 2 stick + saw is a PZ vanilla recipe and has its uses for making camping kits and has a use together with a drilled plank

Suggestions:

"no use atm."? that 2 stick + saw is a PZ vanilla recipe and has its uses for making camping kits and has a use together with a drilled plank

Well damn, I believe you just fixed a bug. Don't ask.  (clyde)

Well damn, I believe you just fixed a bug. Don't ask.  (clyde)

nice I fix bugs without knowing you have one :)

but now I'm getting thinking.... what bug would I fix by saying something is a vanilla recipe? :P

Edited by 7Roses

Well damn, I believe you just fixed a bug. Don't ask. (clyde)

nice I fix bugs without knowing you have one :)

but now I'm getting thinking.... what bug would I fix by saying something is a vanilla recipe? :P

I wasn't able to use the item Sticks in a recipe but now I know I just need to import camping

• 1 month later...

Found a code error in Flectchery.lua. The word wardrobe is misspelled in several lines. I am copy pasting these lines for you. This is causing Arrows,bows, and bolts to not spawn in the game. Fixing it in my file corrects the problem. Excellent mod, I am enjoying it :)

It is line 33 through 44 when I open the lua in notepad++

table.insert(SuburbsDistributions["bedroom"]["wardbrobe"].items, "Fletchery.Bolts");
table.insert(SuburbsDistributions["bedroom"]["wardbrobe"].items, 4);
table.insert(SuburbsDistributions["all"]["crate"].items, "Fletchery.Bolts");
table.insert(SuburbsDistributions["all"]["crate"].items, 5);
-- Distributes bows into the world
table.insert(SuburbsDistributions["bedroom"]["wardbrobe"].items, "Fletchery.bow2");
table.insert(SuburbsDistributions["bedroom"]["wardbrobe"].items, 3);
table.insert(SuburbsDistributions["all"]["crate"].items, "Fletchery.bow2");
table.insert(SuburbsDistributions["all"]["crate"].items, 4);
--Distributes arrows into the world
table.insert(SuburbsDistributions["bedroom"]["wardbrobe"].items, "Fletchery.Arrows");

Also the crossbow is using more than one shot per firing/kill. 
Edited by TodesRacher

How man the link is down for the media fire is that just me or have you removed for an update?

Right on top of that

I love the concept, do you have plans to get this over on Steam 17 version ? 

Of course. Plan on releasing a new update soon. Probably not tonight, i'm a bit tired.

• 1 month later...

Found a code error in Flectchery.lua. The word wardrobe is misspelled in several lines. I am copy pasting these lines for you. This is causing Arrows,bows, and bolts to not spawn in the game. Fixing it in my file corrects the problem. Excellent mod, I am enjoying it :)

It is line 33 through 44 when I open the lua in notepad++

table.insert(SuburbsDistributions["bedroom"]["wardbrobe"].items, "Fletchery.Bolts");
table.insert(SuburbsDistributions["all"]["crate"].items, "Fletchery.Bolts");
table.insert(SuburbsDistributions["all"]["crate"].items, 5);
-- Distributes bows into the world
table.insert(SuburbsDistributions["bedroom"]["wardbrobe"].items, "Fletchery.bow2");
table.insert(SuburbsDistributions["bedroom"]["wardbrobe"].items, 3);
table.insert(SuburbsDistributions["all"]["crate"].items, "Fletchery.bow2");
table.insert(SuburbsDistributions["all"]["crate"].items, 4);
--Distributes arrows into the world
table.insert(SuburbsDistributions["bedroom"]["wardbrobe"].items, "Fletchery.Arrows");

Also the crossbow is using more than one shot per firing/kill. 

i was gonna comment that, since i've started playing i used this awesome mod, but couldn't find bolts or arrows, probably that's why so THANKS YOU SO MUCH BRO!! imma fix that shit like there's no tomorrow and kill some zeds with some bolts to the face!

as I stated in your guns mod thread, I can also make some sprites for you to use with this mod as well while I am working on the guns for the other mod.

If you would like to. I will send you a list for this mod as well. I will be able to get these lists to you after school.