Fletchery Mod

Austin

iMpBpUH.pngFletcheryrD4vMFM.png

Information: This mod allows you to create a Sling and a Homemade Bow! It also allows you to find an crossbow and a more advanced bow. More will come!

Recipes:

Plank + Saw = 5 Arrow ShaftsPillow = 5 FeathersArrow Shaft + Feather + Duk Tape + Kitten Knife = Homemade Arrow2 Bandages(ripped sheets) = Sling2 Planks + Bandage(ripped sheet) = Homemade Bow 

Screenshots

just showing the homemade bow

xwxtt4S.png

showing the recipe for the new item, the sling

2W2oRUO.png

Changelist

[0.1.0]7/29 added crossbow + distribution7/29 added homemade bow 7/29 added duct tape + distribution7/29 added arrowtip + arrowshaft(cannot craft yet)
[0.2.0]added ammo systemadded bow[regular]added arrows[regular]fixed stats for homemade bow[not so overpowered] 
[0.3.0]switched duk tape to drainableadded more spawns for arrows and boltsadded a slingswitched recipe for homemade arrowsremoved arrow tip 
[0.4.0]added stonesslings require stonesslings damage is reduced 
[0.4.1]fixed distribution for stones.(silly me)change weight for all weapons(hehe) 

download link[0.4.1]: http://www.mediafire.com/?31fz8l6e83cz1oo

pz-mods.net: http://pz-mods.net/weapons-items/FletcheryMod/

Also, thank everyone who has downloaded and supported this. You guys are awesome! Got any ideas for the mod? PM me, or just reply. I will see it!

True, but i seriously cannot play this yet :P Because i have to resist the urge to just not go to the mall and go and slaughter them all :P XD

But also very very good and unique mod :D

Alright.. Going to wait for people to play it before I can continue. So I don't run into more bugs from previous versions!

Glad you added the Duct Tape. I was working on a duct tape mod since I started modding PZ and was running into too many problems with it working with certain stuff so I gave up on it.

Good work on the mod, can't wait for more from you.

Glad you added the Duct Tape. I was working on a duct tape mod since I started modding PZ and was running into too many problems with it working with certain stuff so I gave up on it.

Good work on the mod, can't wait for more from you.

Thanks! 

Also one glitch i have noticed is with the Homemade Bow you have to be moving you fire if you stand still you cannot fire?

Hmm, I will have to look into that.