Jump to content
Batsphinx

IWBUMS 41.49 released

Recommended Posts

On 12/21/2020 at 10:54 AM, Batsphinx said:

When ignoreZombieDensity=true, the chance of an item spawning is not affected by the zombie density in that part of the map

This does not seem to work at all. I can see no code change for it either. Can you confirm this has been merged properly?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, RickWhitesteel said:

Hello guys, i been out for long and i was wondering how can i update my client? i noticed new sprites are smooth and also other stuff that maybe makes my red box mark errors (im an steam player btw) hope u can help me 

 

Connect to internet > Open Steam > Click Steam in the very top-left corner > In the dropdown select "Check for Steam client updates" > Click > Wait for any updates to finish. Or get the message saying that you're up to date.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, Pandorea said:

 

Connect to internet > Open Steam > Click Steam in the very top-left corner > In the dropdown select "Check for Steam client updates" > Click > Wait for any updates to finish. Or get the message saying that you're up to date.

 

Looks like im up to date, still my graphics dont look smooth and dont know y the red box on my right corner counts some exceptions :S

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, RickWhitesteel said:

 

Looks like im up to date, still my graphics dont look smooth and dont know y the red box on my right corner counts some exceptions :S

Did you enable the Build 41 beta? Steam -> Right click PZ in the Game list -> Properties -> Betas -> Build 41 from the drop down list.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, EnigmaGrey said:

Did you enable the Build 41 beta? Steam -> Right click PZ in the Game list -> Properties -> Betas -> Build 41 from the drop down list.

oh, looks like that was my problem, now its updating, i hope i can figure out all on this new world :D, thanks a lot guys! and one last thing... u know how to make some armor? i died 2 times due to lag and scratches the last time befoe update :S

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

omfg, this is the best game ever, cant zoom in or out, had to double check map and see where the hell i was and there are a fucking lot of zeds! I literaly had to flee my home ont he first 2 minutes and ran like 3 blocks avoiding zeds! im on an abandoned house without water and im thirsty sweaty planning my next move XD ITS JUST AMAZING!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 hours ago, RickWhitesteel said:

oh, looks like that was my problem, now its updating, i hope i can figure out all on this new world :D, thanks a lot guys! and one last thing... u know how to make some armor? i died 2 times due to lag and scratches the last time befoe update :S

Wear denim clothes, sturdy boots and a hard hat! That's about the best you can do.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 hours ago, RickWhitesteel said:

omfg, this is the best game ever, cant zoom in or out, had to double check map and see where the hell i was and there are a fucking lot of zeds! I literaly had to flee my home ont he first 2 minutes and ran like 3 blocks avoiding zeds! im on an abandoned house without water and im thirsty sweaty planning my next move XD ITS JUST AMAZING!

Should should definitely be able to zoom in/out. You can set this in the options (it lets you disable higher/further zooms to improve game performance)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
On 12/21/2020 at 4:54 AM, Batsphinx said:

- McCoys will now have zombies outside.

5 Years or so I rushed McCoys Cause it was always the safest part of Muldraugh     

 

 Now i need a new Strategy 

Edited by Spikelord
Reasons

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...

×
×
  • Create New...