Winter Ideas

Benson

Hey its Benson,

wanted to share some ideas about making the winter in PZ more cooler.

Ice:
- the water in all sinks, toilets should be able to freeze and no more be able to be exploited in this condition
- the small seas should be able to freeze. no more fishing possible, but you can walk on them
- the river is always free of ice

Snow:
- player should be able to catch huge amounts of snow, and to liquify it (tainted water)
- you can draw arrows in the snow, for  "orientation" (until it snows again...)
- maybe visible footsteps/tiretracks?

Health:
- player should be able to die from cold
- cold wind has bitten my flowers
- catching a cold from cold

Well before players should die from the cold we'd need warmer clothes, I can recall there being a period In December IG that your character gets hypothermia even with sweaters, pants, and shoes on. 

Also the fire should be a little more powerful from the cold :)

Well before players should die from the cold we'd need warmer clothes, I can recall there being a period In December IG that your character gets hypothermia even with sweaters, pants, and shoes on. 

We need a heater or some sort of heater in-doors.

I recall playing on winter with a friend in a MP server and he burnt down the whole base down because he was sick and was freezing, so he used a campfire inside the house.

We seriously need someway to heat up the house without actually burning the house.

We need a heater or some sort of heater in-doors.

I recall playing on winter with a friend in a MP server and he burnt down the whole base down because he was sick and was freezing, so he used a campfire inside the house.

We seriously need someway to heat up the house without actually burning the house.

Wood burning cast iron stove

Generally speaking the freezing toilet thing shouldn't be a problem unless you don't have salt on on hand since if you fill it up with salt it prevents it from freezing. Thing is, if the water is shut off what's the purpose of preserving the toilet?

Edited by emilko62