Hats

Jab

If this gains enough steam, I may end up making a mod for this myself.

Seeing how hair is easily implemented under the 3D model "HeadNub" structure using the "Head" bone, It wouldn't take much to implement a hat system. 

ibayraPBbTnvQe.png

It would really diversify the zombies AND the players, and role-playing would be interesting. 

mhIvr1z.png

(From D1rtbag's topic) http://theindiestone.com/forums/index.php/topic/13758-3d-models-for-futur-mods/

Man, I'd just HAVE to RP as Rick Grimes with a Sheriff hat if it was available! (clyde)

Of course, being based in Kentucky, I'd imagine cowboy hats, baseball caps etc would be fairly common if they were in the game?

Being that Rick Grimes in the comic books is originally from Cynthia, Kentucky, it'd make sense.

Hats would be great, maybe t-shirts with designs/logos on them too. I'd totally run around with a US Army t-shirt and a ball cap with the American Flag on it for my Veteran character. And an Abe Lincoln stovepipe hat with a "HEEERES JOHNNY" t-shirt for my bi-polar character that snapped and turned into a crazed psychopath because he couldn't get his meds after stuff hit the fan. Of course he has nobody to kill but zombies until NPCs are put in, but hey, it's a living.

Don't forget the eyewear too, because no zombpocalypse is complete without sunglasses.

I want a tiara forged from the bones of a thousand dead zombies. Painted pink. 

Imagine the sheer horror of seeing someone running at you in multiplayer with a tiara and dress. And an axe.

If I saw someone like that running toward me it'd be like "Some Random Guy uses Shotgun! It's super effective!".