TIS Community Halloween Costume Contest!

Batsphinx

post-10549-0-27039100-1415050279_thumb.jpost-10549-0-61069500-1415050442_thumb.jpost-10549-0-20641000-1415050483_thumb.j

This was my project zomboid/the walking dead inspired zombie costume, It took me about 3 hours to apply Myself In a mirror and about half that to remove it at the end of the night, Admittedly about 30 mins of which was dedicated to putting in and taking out the contact lenses I used... My eyes didn't want to be touched!

Sorry the photos are on their side but they show up correct on my phone? Click on them to enlarge.

Enjoy!

Don't have a photo of my full costume but here's my mask :P

10636025_10153281859563502_8472053407312

You get a like because it's the Death of the Family mask.

You're disqualified for opening the box, though (you're not).

I was having a long debate if I should open it or not beforehand, but it was too good to not put it to use :P

THE WINNER IS...

*drumroll*

Gammlernoob! For a very accurate depiction of exactly the sort of person we'd least want to encounter in a dark alley on a stormy night.

nsP4fUM.jpg

Honourable mentions go to: the terrifying wife, the sideways zombie, the TERRIFYING toothy mouth on anberu, the meat-cleaver pig and Payday person. And, of course, to Connall who we think was drinking a fruity cider.

Gammlernoob - could you PM me your Steam username please?

Thanks all!

THE WINNER IS...

*drumroll*

Gammlernoob! For a very accurate depiction of exactly the sort of person we'd least want to encounter in a dark alley on a stormy night.

nsP4fUM.jpg

Honourable mentions go to: the terrifying wife, the sideways zombie, the TERRIFYING toothy mouth on anberu, the meat-cleaver pig and Payday person. And, of course, to Connall who we think was drinking a fruity cider.

Thanks all!

The fact I didn't win for the Kopparberg (Strawberry & Lime no less!) shows just how rigged this whole system is!

Nah, congratulations Gammlernoob, I hope you're ready to wet yourself in terror tonight.  (clyde) 

So this is my entry it's a take on a modernization of the old pagans. 

HqpHMil.jpg

I made this in 3 hours (mask and scythe bracer as well, I had the leather pants) so I could stand in a dark entry at our house waiting for the kids to go by. Worth the time invested. Sorry about the potato quality photo.

And the mask itself 

Hg7Heq8.jpg

Also sorry about the whole one post thing, I used to be Snow_mouse on the old forums and I haven't been active since the change over. 

Glory to the Allfather!

THE WINNER IS...

*drumroll*

nsP4fUM.jpg

Thanks all!

Fix!!!

Only kidding... Congratulations Gammlernoob & thanks for the honourable mention!  8-)