TIS Community Halloween Costume Contest!

Batsphinx

It's the most spookiest time of the WHOLE year: Hallowed-E'en!

If you're headed out onto the mean streets of your home town - pressuring neighbors into giving you candy [sweets], or simply getting good a drunk at a keg party [at a house party], then maybe you'll be doing it in costume.

Maybe you'd like to show us that costume!

And MAYBE you'd like the chance to win a Steam copy of Alien: Isolation [or game of a similar value] simply for the effort of showing us the photo?!

That's right everyone, the TIS Halloween Costime Contest is BACK. Post up a pic of yourself [and no-one else, there's no cheating on these be-lovely forums] in your spookiest regalia and the Indie Stone judging panel will award the prize when all the death-based festivities have died down.

The judge's decision will be final, and won't necessarily be tilted towards our love of zombies - but then again, we do quite like zombies. We just want to see you looking cool though really.

So this is my entry it's a take on a modernization of the old pagans. 

HqpHMil.jpg

I made this in 3 hours (mask and scythe bracer as well, I had the leather pants) so I could stand in a dark entry at our house waiting for the kids to go by. Worth the time invested. Sorry about the potato quality photo.

And the mask itself 

Hg7Heq8.jpg

Also sorry about the whole one post thing, I used to be Snow_mouse on the old forums and I haven't been active since the change over.