ORMtnMan's Real Guns Mod 1.242 [32.30]

ORMtnMan

Well I found A Ruther Red Hawk and I was like cool I noticed that It didn't have a ammo count or didn't need to reload After about 20 shots with no ammo I came to that conclusion

Fixed, will post yet another hotfix once I fix some other minor issues.

Hotfix for the following:

Ruger Redhawk reloading

Over-removal of shovels and bats

Streamlined distributions

http://www.mediafire.com/download/62ibjbvdbddvdch/ORGM+1.09.zip

hmm, I wonder if you can have multiple mags per gun,like some glock mags are interchangeable and stanag 20, 30, 40, 60, and beta c 100 mags are all the same type. Would it work. I still support unloading mags. Cant tell you how many times i find a junk shotgun, load it, then the next room has a better shotgun and I cant salvage the round loaded.

hmm, I wonder if you can have multiple mags per gun,like some glock mags are interchangeable and stanag 20, 30, 40, 60, and beta c 100 mags are all the same type. Would it work. I still support unloading mags. Cant tell you how many times i find a junk shotgun, load it, then the next room has a better shotgun and I cant salvage the round loaded.

I am planning on it, both suggestions are on the list of to dos. You will just have to be patient with me until we get to that point.

Is anyone else having a problem finding an axe?

I thought I fixed it are you still having issues? Axes are fairly rare otherwise

EDIT: Confirmed, found an axe on the first shelf I encountered in a hardware store

I think I found a problem may not be this mod but when I equip a bat (im using the latest hot fix) it only lets me push I cant swing meh bat

May be build 31.7 idk

There should not be any adjustment to bats under my mod, So, I don't think it is a result of my mod.

EDIT: Confirmed, I can swing the bat normally

EDIT: Keep in mind, I am not on the 31 yet, I am working off the stable 30 version, that might have something to do with it. I will upgrade to 31 when it becomes normally available.

I'm having trouble with the download link it says its not found or something can you check it THX

*pc froze halfway through making this comment so I accidently made 2 sorry*

Hrm, I just checked the link myself and I am not having any issue... are you sure you're using the correct link, try this one:

http://www.mediafire.com/download/62ibjbvdbddvdch/ORGM+1.09.zip

Yep I just tried it. it says webpage not found then my system freezes and I have to restart my computer.

You outside of America or Europe? Some places are not allowed to connect to certain sites like media fire, but I know the download works.

I live in London and I have used Mediafire before I really don't get it. I really want to play with this god dammit! :C

You have an email I could shoot you over a copy? that would only be a temporary fix... but you could at least play the current version

If the above post contains the fixed version guns still are not spawning for me.

Go to the C:/Users/*user*/Zomboid/Mods/ORGM/media/lua/server (or hwerever you have your zomboid folder) and replace the ORGMdistributions with this https://www.dropbox.com/s/rvavq16y2rqqzaw/ORGMDistribution.lua?dl=0

And ths tis what I get for uploading before my morning coffee...

blech... sorry guys.

http://www.mediafire.com/download/5bmw99w79a6aeb7/ORGM+1.10.zip

This one really should work