Need some time to burn

Pixel Bombs

Play Project Zomboid, of course.

Even though I love that game it can put me in really shitty moods that I dont need whilst listening to professors and my laptop uses a Linux distro so would that even work?

Well it'd work, since it has a Linux port on Desura, but yeah don't get in a shitty mood in front of a professor.

I bet all of you who are giving the 'work out' advice visits a gym less than once per month :D

I don't visit a gym at all. I work out at home.

Unless you have the proper equipment at home (I doubt that) or you are eating protein, the gym is way more efficient for working out. And you are not limited by the weight of your body and/or the weights you have at home.

Since when is a gym necessary to work out?

You lazy blip

I'm not lazy tho :<

Truthfully whenever I workout I get exhausted and I dont need that when I have classes.

Do you know what you should do? Just run. Run and just like never stop. Because then you will be running.

I bet all of you who are giving the 'work out' advice visits a gym less than once per month :D

I don't visit a gym at all. I work out at home.

Unless you have the proper equipment at home (I doubt that) or you are eating protein, the gym is way more efficient for working out. And you are not limited by the weight of your body and/or the weights you have at home.

It was about the fact that a gym is not necessary not about the efficiency.

Not that I agree with you. Not at all...

I think you are very wrong here... well some people love to pay money for a gym I guess :)

Archived