Need some time to burn

Pixel Bombs

Unless you have the proper equipment at home (I doubt that) or you are eating protein, the gym is way more efficient for working out. And you are not limited by the weight of your body and/or the weights you have at home.

I think you are very wrong here... well some people love to pay money for a gym I guess :)

How so?

I have been doing sports actively for 8 years (6 years swimming, 5 years basketball, 1 year volleyball, 1 year parkour), but got kinda scared of parkour, so I stopped doing that kind of sports and started working out at home based on Man's Health guides + online resources; the results weren't really satisfying, so I decided to start going to the gym with a personal trainer, this has been going on for ~3/4 year and I think I know quite a lot about building muscle now (and yeah, the results are much more awesome now).

How so?

I have been doing sports actively for 8 years (6 years swimming, 5 years basketball, 1 year volleyball, 1 year parkour), but got kinda scared of parkour, so I stopped doing that kind of sports and started working out at home based on Man's Health guides + online resources; the results weren't really satisfying, so I decided to start going to the gym with a personal trainer, this has been going on for ~3/4 year and I think I know quite a lot about building muscle now (and yeah, the results are much more awesome now).

Well then obviously you did the wrong kind of training ... (Man's Health guides ... ha ... haha ... ).

How so?

I'm really happy for you and imma let you finish but my perso-

Nevermind.

If you really want to discuss this, I suggest making a thread about it.

However, if you do the right research, you don't need a personal trainer and a gym.

I'm really happy for you and imma let you finish but my perso-

Nevermind.

If you really want to discuss this, I suggest making a thread about it.

However, if you do the right research, you don't need a personal trainer and a gym.

I did research only for training without gym equipment, but had only been <10 times to the gym before, so a personal trainer was necessary to teach me the techniques.

Edit: I won't make a thread about it, I won't argue about a gym being more efficient than training at home, there's nothing to argue about. 

I did research only for training without gym equipment, but had only been <10 times to the gym before, so a personal trainer was necessary to teach me the techniques.

Edit: I won't make a thread about it, I won't argue about a gym being more efficient than training at home, there's nothing to argue about. 

Yeah. Thanks.

Archived