PZ Steam Achievements

Strider

Nice. It'd be good if they were hidden so you'd not know how to unlock them until they unlocked.

I detest hidden achievements with all my heart. Mainly because it just makes it a bit harder to find out what the achievement is, instead of a quick check in game or something, makes completionists go to a 3rd party site. I feel there's just no point to hiding achievements.

Nice. It'd be good if they were hidden so you'd not know how to unlock them until they unlocked.

I detest hidden achievements with all my heart. Mainly because it just makes it a bit harder to find out what the achievement is, instead of a quick check in game or something, makes completionists go to a 3rd party site. I feel there's just no point to hiding achievements.

I thought that it'd be more fun chancing upon them than actively seeking them out.

Well having it on the Steam page means you can just not look at it if you're the kind who wants all achievements. At the end of the day, if you want to find them you're going to, and if you don't you certainly don't have to. So either way in my opinion I think it'd be fine to have it on Steam.

• 3 weeks later...

like say for instance you have a lot of items in your house or you filled each and every closet with something.

you would get the achievement "horder"

I was thinking you'd be more likely to get "Horder" by participating in a zombie horde without being killed, and probably get something like "Hoarder" for accumulating a stash of goodies in your house.

But Y'know, that's just me...