Doublebrain

It's probably a better idea to look for one of these:

https://www.google.nl/search?q=bakfiets&safe=off&espv=210&es_sm=93&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ei=KkrRUpqID-OM7QaTh4CABQ&ved=0CAkQ_AUoAQ&biw=1680&bih=924

Or look into the dozens of better methods to haul stuff on bicycles, including just hauling it without adapting the bicycle. I've hauled 50 kilos of stuff on a 25 euro rust pile regularly, but I've no interest in riding that contraption. .

Creativity 8/10, Estimated Practicality -2/10

But what if you find this but when you cook yourself a steak and fall asleep your house suddenly burns down with that thing next to it. Your bakfiet is histroy now and you need something new... somethings craftable. You would instantly think of combining a bike with a shopping cart.

I'm from this country:

2712329.jpg

And while we are pretty inventive when it comes too bicycles and while we will ride on anything that remotely resembles a bicycle, this was the first time I actually heard about combining a bicycle with a shopping cart that way. So when I loose my bakfiets and I can't find another cargo bike I'm not going to mutilate my next bike like that. Better to just ride two times to move my stuff, than die on what's effectively a cumbersome moving dinner bell

to be fair, that bike could have a purpose. looks like it would haul quite a few logs, planks or gas cans. but the cart would need some wider wheels if it had to go off pavement. at least 8 inches wide would be best so it does not get bogged down in soft dirt and the weight gets spread evenly.

but it's biggest problem is the noise one of those carts make. i cannot imagine anyone in here has yet to push a cart like that at the grocer, so you have all heard the racket those things make when you hit the parking lot. there may be a way to quiet it down by wrapping it with something..................cannot think of what would do that though.

The other.option would be a child bile trailer attached to the rear of a back, with tyre wheels. As quiet as any bike is a trailer and well transportable.

Easy to build and attach, halfords sell them. I am sure you can find one in a soccer mums house some place.

Easy to.convert replace the seat with a box

I would go for the bakfiets! Allthough a fully loaded one won't be easy to use. Or you must have a good stamina to race it around town.

EDIT: If someone has the urge of placing the situation like on the picture of Marinus in the game, i would suggest i wirecutter or better to add in the game. Free bikes for the taking! Uh.... not to give people the wrong idea   ;)