Phesired

Is this game a lot like 'The Walking Dead'? I am a big fan of it and I wondered if this is trying to be like it. If it is that's great because when I started watching it, I started to hate other zombie games because they was not like the ones in 'The Walking Dead' (too easy and you could just rip through them). I am asking this out of curiosity by the way. There's that and I was wondering if there would ever be a prison in the map, you know like the one they took over, that would be nice. If I am wrong and you guys just created zombies that walk in groups and stuff like that with nothing to do with 'The Walking Dead', I am sorry but still, thumbs up on the game.

post-3193-0-10374700-1384003845_thumb.jp

Don't think they were particularly inspired from TWD.

As for prisons, there is always Fort Knox which will most likely be added in the map in the future.

Are you referring to The Walking Dead - Survival Instinct? Haven't tried that one myself but it is being buried in reviews left and right, which is why I passed on it. On the other hand, Telltale's Walking Dead adventure series is awesome - but generally speaking, neither of those two have a whole lot in common with PZ except the general setting.

Is this game a lot like 'The Walking Dead'? I am a big fan of it and I wondered if this is trying to be like it. If it is that's great because when I started watching it, I started to hate other zombie games because they was not like the ones in 'The Walking Dead' (too easy and you could just rip through them). I am asking this out of curiosity by the way. There's that and I was wondering if there would ever be a prison in the map, you know like the one they took over, that would be nice. If I am wrong and you guys just created zombies that walk in groups and stuff like that with nothing to do with 'The Walking Dead', I am sorry but still, thumbs up on the game.

Why didnt you just watch the 2nd video on the steam page with ringod explaining it? He even mentioned that in sandbox mode you could put the settings like that in the walking dead as an example. Buy the game, its worth the money. Try the demo first, though.

Why didnt you just watch the 2nd video on the steam page with ringod explaining it? He even mentioned that in sandbox mode you could put the settings like that in the walking dead as an example. Buy the game, its worth the money. Try the demo first, though.

Well said, but following on what others have said i dont believe it was inspired by TWD irrespective if it was the game or the TV series

Well said, but following on what others have said i dont believe it was inspired by TWD irrespective if it was the game or the TV series

It was niether the game was inspired from simply wanting to make a zombie sandbox survival, which I can relate to wanting to do myself, and aparantly so did others.

The game ideas came from Max Brooks and George Romero, The Walking Dead, nope.

i don't know if you mean the game or the show or the comics, but in the sense that the game seems like it's mostly gonna be based on the human element of a zombie apocalypse (moral, in-depth npcs which from what i remember from a while ago were supposed to all have different personalities that can clash etc.)) yes, it's close to the walking dead

It was niether the game was inspired from simply wanting to make a zombie sandbox survival, which I can relate to wanting to do myself, and aparantly so did others.

With my post, I meant the way zombies behave.

I believe with "like the walking dead" he just meant how the zombies and infection system works.

Theres fast shamblers and the "everyone's infected" option, so he / she could've pretty much a walking dead style experience, plus the fact that the muldraugh and west point map here isnt TOO different from walking dead's georgia - It includes wilderness, farmland and cities.

With my post, I meant the way zombies behave.

I believe with "like the walking dead" he just meant how the zombies and infection system works.

Theres fast shamblers and the "everyone's infected" option, so he / she could've pretty much a walking dead style experience, plus the fact that the muldraugh and west point map here isnt TOO different from walking dead's georgia - It includes wilderness, farmland and cities.

Good job, you get a fishie stick:

Fishystick.jpg