Expert Carpentry

Master Carpentry

Why not rename them like this:

Carpentry for Beginners

Carpentry for Intermediates

Carpentry for Advanced

Carpentry for Experts

Carpentry for Masters

Also why not edit the Category as well. So you could have Skill Book, Recipe, and Literature.

Makes searching through your skill books much easier to see what you have/need.

Edited by CaptKaspar

17 hours ago, Geras said:

That's what I have done for Polish translation as well.

Carpentry vol. I

Carpentry vol. II

Carpentry vol. III

Etc.

I actually like this slightly more, simply because "Carpentry for Advanced" sounds weird to me. Carpentry for Advanced what? Advanced who? Maybe something like Carpentry for Advanced Carpenters? but that's just not as intuitive as having volumes with numbers like you said you've done for your translations, in my opinion. Still, love the idea of trying to put all the skill books together, as it does get a little jumbled at times when your storing lots of books together.

+1 all around for having all the skill book names start with the corresponding skills :D

15 hours ago, Kuren said:

I actually like this slightly more, simply because "Carpentry for Advanced" sounds weird to me. Carpentry for Advanced what? Advanced who? Maybe something like Carpentry for Advanced Carpenters? but that's just not as intuitive as having volumes with numbers like you said you've done for your translations, in my opinion. Still, love the idea of trying to put all the skill books together, as it does get a little jumbled at times when your storing lots of books together.

+1 all around for having all the skill book names start with the corresponding skills :D

Carpentry Vol I

Carpentry Vol II

etc

Cool with me! :)

I had the same idea with build 35 recoloring of the books.

Easiest way is Carpentry - (insert Beginner's, Intermediate's, Advanced's, Expert's, Master's) Handbook

Funniest way would be to have level of mastery each have a distinctive "title" that would go after it's generic subject.  I could provide a detailed listing as suggestion if people like the idea... but here's a small taste :

Carpentry I - Carpentry for Dumb Dumb (a not so subtle wink at the for Dummies series)

Carpentry II - Learning woodworking tools and their uses

Carpentry III - Woodworking projects for the hobbyist

Carpentry IV - Home improvement do it yourself handbook

Carpentry V - Advanced wooden furniture projects

Notice the use of roman numerals so that titles, no matter how short due to UI size, will always be easy to read.

As you can see, I've tried to make a progression between titles and difficulty of it's subject... but I'm not the only one that has good ideas!  So it could even be a community sweepstake/contest of sort.