Lockable windows.

LeetgamerBoi

Simple as that.

We should be able to lock windows from the inside.

Just mix locking code with curtain code and bada bing bada bang.

Also, from the inside, i should have the ability to lock any door. no matter if i have the key.

I just wanna have intelligent zombies that can't just pop in by opening a window with no real way to stop them without planks of wood.

if you can, it'd be nice to see in build 32.31 

I just wanna have intelligent zombies that can't just pop in by opening a window with no real way to stop them without planks of wood.

Isn't that the point of having smarter zombies? Increased difficulty?

Yes.

But we still need defenses against them. 

cause at this point even if you lock your doors they instantaneously open a window effortlessly, even if it takes you like 30 seconds to open the same window.

I see no reason why locking windows shouldn't be possible. It would help alot with them cleaver zombies.

I would also really like to have an opinion to have climbing zombies in sandbox. So sheet ropes can't be setup until needed for escape. If they can open doors and windows they should be able to climb a rope?!

Isn't that the point of having smarter zombies? Increased difficulty?

Yes.

But we still need defenses against them. 

cause at this point even if you lock your doors they instantaneously open a window effortlessly, even if it takes you like 30 seconds to open the same window.

It makes sense to me to be to able to lock and unlock all doors and windows from the inside of a house. Keys should only be needed to unlock doors from the outside.