Onkeen

I can do your Workshop Previews !

Hi fellow modders !

Since 32.20 is out on the IWBUMS branch and we can now use the Steam Workshop, I have seen a lot of mods being aded with the standard preview or preview that doesn't give the the right feeling of all the mod awesomeness.

So I decided I could help moders by creating their Preview.png file to help them showing off their mod quality on the first sight !  :-D

But you're not going to believe me without a proof, so here is a link to a imgur album with all the "Preview.png" I have made :

http://imgur.com/a/nfoEA

So I am ready to take any commisions (for free of course), give me a link to your mod, maybe the idea you have and I'll try to find the time to help you  ;-)

Warning : I have a huge time consuming and job, so I sometimes forget to check on Zomboid's Forums and I may be offline for long periods sometimes, sorry if I take a long time to answer your commision...

Love the pictures too!

These are looking great!

Thank you for the support !  :mrgreen:

I can't thank you enough for the ones you made for my mods, they're awesome and you're awesome!

I did those first because I'm a big fan of your work !

But here is the result of your commision, it took me quite a bunch of time but here it is :

Svarog Little Mods Compilation

W0FjnIC.png

( Damn dude the red wig and the shelve took me hours ! It's a lot more than I have expected... It was about time for me to get back to pixel arting  :evil: )

Edit : I had to reupload the PNG file, I forgot the Vodka layer on the old file !

If you wouldn't mind I'd like to ask for 2 more poster's one for Littering and one for More Edibles Plug-In for Littering.

I thought I have already done the more edible one :

UE3TiOY.png

Do you want me to add a little explanation phrase to notify that it's a Littering Plug-In ?

About the Littering poster view I didn't do it because I think the picture of the small room with lot of trash everywhere was an excellent one  ;-) But I'll try to rework it into a better poster image or maybe do a whole new one. Let's get to work !

Do you want me to add a little explanation phrase to notify that it's a Littering Plug-In ?

About the Littering poster view I didn't do it because I think the picture of the small room with lot of trash everywhere was an excellent one  ;-) But I'll try to rework it into a better poster image or maybe do a whole new one. Let's get to work !

Yeah, that.

And idk, I really like your posters and I really like when things are consistent, my Workshop page just feels wrong for me :S But if you think it's good as it is then don't do it, I'm probably the only one who's bugged by this.

I hate to double dip, but could you also do one for Let Me Speak?

Ah ah don't worry it's fine, I'm working on it, should be ready tonight

+ Great mod by the way, I often thought having a chat box in single player to make my character talk to himself was lacking while playing singleplayer, but having contextual speech is even better  :-D

Nice one!

[polite dev request: could we maaaaybe not have fuck fuck fuck as the example line? Totally cool if not, but seems a bit strong for the Workshop pane to me. Up to the mod creator overall though :) ]

polite dev request: could we maaaaybe not have fuck fuck fuck as the example line? Totally cool if not, but seems a bit strong for the Workshop pane to me. Up to the mod creator overall though  :) ]

Ah ah you're right and I understand, I thought the same thing but it was the best screenshot I got that really fits the square so I got lazy sorry, I did a new one  ;-)

As for Batsphinx's request, ANARCHY!

Anarchy or Not. The choice is yours  ;)

fv81tyw.png