What's your most antipated feature for PZ?

Redwood

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Cars! Vehicles strewn all over to loot. The Highways packed with jammed and crashed up vehicles. Bikes would even suffice for the early stages. When bikes and stuff are out I'd like stamina to be nerfed because who can run for 12 hours straight.

1. Attacking zombies.. there are many ways for it to work but the point is that the Safehouse makes sense, and one can't just sit in a place for ever.

- Could be an option only in sandbox (and Multiplayer!), could be a randomized thing with a chance of some zombies heading to player location for a while.          Anything really.. I just want the zombies to be a problem... Always.

2. NPCs, even in rudimentary form this boosts up the game a lot.

These two are the important ones for me. Could do with only these for a very long time.

But otherwise:

3. More of everything: items, crafting, professions, built in areas..

4. Maybe some kind of in-game map. Maybe with some limitations (item to find, explored as the player wanders).. and maybe with the possibility to add notes / drawings to the map (you know the typical red circling and X at important spots).

Thanks!

Bigger and better modding support, it's not bad right now but too much stuff is hardcoded or requires a lot of work and knowledge to alter. If it's in the game it should be modable with relative ease. Traits, Moddles, Health system, zombie behaviour etc. That includes models and model texures.

NPCs take the second place.

Yes, better modding support would be great. Things like being able to add new models for things like furniture and weapons or even structures, and being able to mod in new traits or edit existing ones would be perfect.

Other than that.....NPCs, bows (craftable of course), crossbows, silencers, and vehicles.

In that order.