Can you burn off obesity/overweight traits?

Johnny

Would be interesting indeed, but as Crazy ManMan said, if you can lose a bad trait through gameplay, you should also gain them if your character's lifestyle leads to it.

I always pick the Overweight trait when creating a character representing me, not because of my weight, I'm quite slim, but because I'm a smoker, and the effects of smoking on my running abilities are almost the same :P

Would be interesting indeed, but as Crazy ManMan said, if you can lose a bad trait through gameplay, you should also gain them if your character's lifestyle leads to it.

I always pick the Overweight trait when creating a character representing me, not because of my weight, I'm quite slim, but because I'm a smoker, and the effects of smoking on my running abilities are almost the same :P

Yeah, we could use a Smoker trait, it could also remove that damn happiness penalty from Cigarettes, smoking doesn't make me sad, not smoking does.

Yeah, it would be fun, like running speed decreased, tiring faster, getting anxious and sad when not smoking for a while. Given the downsides and cigarettes rarity, it should give around +8 traits points or something :P

Yeah, it would be fun, like running speed decreased, tiring faster, getting anxious and sad when not smoking for a while. Given the downsides and cigarettes rarity, it should give around +8 traits points or something :P

They're pretty abundant for me at least. I've scrounged up every fag i've found (since they're weightless).

They come in 20s, and after about a month i've got more fags than i have nails -- almost at 600 now. Transferring them between containers takes forever...

Yeah, we could use a Smoker trait, it could also remove that damn happiness penalty from Cigarettes, smoking doesn't make me sad, not smoking does.

Hey Don't forget us alcoholics in the crowd, need a trait for that too. But since this topic has been started this has made me think. Besides what starter traits you choose from, you should have the ability to gain or loose traits during gameplay, that would make this game even that much more badass.