End-game

Strider

I am just going to betray NPCs and gun them down 10/10 I am expecting them to be extremely vulnerable to just being shot in the face instead of interacting with them.

Might not be the best plan, especially if they do it right.

There will be the gun nuts npcs that will think exactly like you, so you may be on the receiving end of that.

Then if they implement the relationship thing they spoke of, it could cause issues if the other npcs become aware that you gunned down a member of their group.

Hopefully this is part of the reason its taking so long, so they get it done right, and its not just "oh, npc, shoot him in the face for free loot".

Plus, just having a gun already drawn (or attempting to equip one) should cause them to take an aggressive stance.

I am just going to betray NPCs and gun them down 10/10 I am expecting them to be extremely vulnerable to just being shot in the face instead of interacting with them.

Might not be the best plan, especially if they do it right.

There will be the gun nuts npcs that will think exactly like you, so you may be on the receiving end of that.

Then if they implement the relationship thing they spoke of, it could cause issues if the other npcs become aware that you gunned down a member of their group.

Hopefully this is part of the reason its taking so long, so they get it done right, and its not just "oh, npc, shoot him in the face for free loot".

Plus, just having a gun already drawn (or attempting to equip one) should cause them to take an aggressive stance.

I mean, maybe its just me, but firing a weapon right now is extremly loud and dangerous.

Im rather hoping that both NPC's and players will realise that firing a weapon is extremly dangerous.

Not only that, unless you have GOOD aiming skills even killing a zombie with a pistol is not easy!   you have to be fairly close to them and charge up to aim, I'd rather assume that hitting another npc would be somewhat harder than hitting a dumb zombie.

All this talk of "just gunning them down" seems a bit presumtuous.

Anyone who dies to a melee person sucks at the game. Your one chance as melee is to outsmart someone in close quarters which frankly I doubt is in the NPC AI.

Atheltic +level 1 sprinting the bane of melee.

There's a reason cops are trained to treat anyone closer than 21 feet, and armed with a melee weapon, as a threat.

Archived