Is Cortman Medical a good safehouse?

Avenger

This is the closest thing I found after five minutes on Google.

http://www.ancientfaces.com/person/thelma-j-kortman/28089712

As to whether it's a good safehouse.... eh.  It's nice and close to (read: in) town for loot runs.  That might come back and bite you ( (clyde) ) if a horde moves through the area and there's nowhere for you to run.  Seems like a trade to me - security for convienence.  It might be worth it but just be prepared to see a lot of zombies around.

Cortman medical is a great safehouse, has alot of medical supplies, which should give you enough for weeks. once you cover all the windows with sheets hordes dont really matter much, you have an upstairs to sleep in / avoid zombies. Its in a good location - close enough to town to scavenge supplies, but far enough away that you dont get as many hordes as the being right in the centre of town.

I holed up in Cortman for about a week before being bitten by a zombie when scavenging and died of zombification after that.

Well if it is fortified well,  it would do okay. But I'll rather take one of the houses near the medical. Also you could seal off the medical, and then seal off most of the other big houses to the south, that would be my plan if I was going to hold up in it. The more space the merrier.

I actually have a glitch that I usually abuse:

In the general check-up room on the ground floor, every time I click the cabinets to the right, it keeps spawning in free medical stuff (Beta Blockers, Painkillers, Bandage etc.). So, basically it's my all time favourite safe house  :evil: .