Bycicles

migulao

Having cars in near updates is cool, but eventually your gonna run out of fuel, and the gas stations will (might, Im not sure how the developers are going to set that) run out of fuel, so how would you get around faster? BIKES, pretty simple, just get in the bike in any way the developers set it (preferably the same way you would get in a car), and ride around, but it will slowly drain your stamina, while holding shift will make you go faster, but use more stamina.

Having cars in near updates is cool, but eventually your gonna run out of fuel, and the gas stations will (might, Im not sure how the developers are going to set that) run out of fuel, so how would you get around faster? BIKES, pretty simple, just get in the bike in any way the developers set it (preferably the same way you would get in a car), and ride around, but it will slowly drain your stamina, while holding shift will make you go faster, but use more stamina.

Or a motorcycle, Great gas mileage and awesome, Hopefully there will be a few different types of them, But bikes would be cool too.

Or a motorcycle, Great gas mileage and awesome, Hopefully there will be a few different types of them, But bikes would be cool too.

I used bikes, because bikes dont use fuel

A bicycle would also be significantly more quiet than a car or motorcycle. Good for sneaking past hordes without attracting too much attention.

Exactly why I want a bike so much, also, you could pick up metal or other junk to replace parts of the bike, making it faster, ALSO, rust, you dont want to leave a bike outside in the rain, otherwise, you need to find new parts, or with a carpentry skill, make new parts woth metal

I am for this idea ONLY if they add a bell to the bike that you can ring like an idiot. :D

Thats actually a good idea, you ring the bell in one place and atract zombies there, then flee away to go wherever you wanted the zombies to... not.. be at... nice english there me! anyway, it could be usefull to help taking over a place

I am for this idea ONLY if they add a bell to the bike that you can ring like an idiot. :D

Thats actually a good idea, you ring the bell in one place and atract zombies there, then flee away to go wherever you wanted the zombies to... not.. be at... nice english there me! anyway, it could be usefull to help taking over a place

Yeah, it could be used to distract zombies... or to just annoy the hell out of people in multiplayer. But seriously a bell would be fun little feature.