Blood Clean Up

CaptKaspar

Disclaimer: I did a search for 'blood' on the forums and I did not see any threads with any titles similar to this. I apologize if this is a repeat suggestion because I'm sort of stunned that nobody else has started this topic yet.

First; I love that I can move corpses!

Second; I am super excited about being able to burn corpses! So cool to see that video on the recent mondoid! I am excited about the upcoming updates to the disease system!

What I am a disappointed in is that I can not clean up blood splatter/stains. It would make perfect sense if the rain washed away blood that was outside and that I could use bleach to clean blood stains/splatter that is indoors.

I am sure somebody on the dev team is thinking/working on how to tackle this, but just in case I thought I would mention how I feel like this is a missing feature of being able to move/remove corpses.

Hopefully this is will be added before/when the disease system is updated. Having infected zombie blood on the walls and floor of my house, can't be a good thing for my health!

I recently read that there is a programmed 'decompose' time added that overtime will eliminate both blood and corpses, but that it is currently disabled.

I like that idea, but I still think that rain should wash away blood stains outdoors faster and that we could use bleach/dish rag indoors to clean up blood faster.

Good to know the devs at least have a plan for it.