Approved Suggestions.

DiegooLoquii

I think the PZ suggestions are a mess actually.

Why not have a system based on:

Common suggestions. (Anyone can write one of this, just common suggestions what can be accepted by the devs if they are good enough.)

Approved suggestions. (Approved by the devs, this will give us the idea what our suggestions are actually going to be added in the game) 

About Declined suggestions, I am not really sure about that. (I think all ideas better or worse must be respected, even if they didn´t fit the game at all)

I think you may be overestimating how much time the devs have available to discuss and even look at suggestions, let alone categorising them for our benefit. Its not something one person can approve or reject alone. Any suggestion can require input from the entire team. All they can do is check out popular topics every so often and bring up the best ones at meetings. 

Edited by Azazeal

7 hours ago, Azazeal said:

I think you may be overestimating how much time the devs have available to discuss and even look at suggestions, let alone categorising them for our benefit. Its not something one person can approve or reject alone. Any suggestion can require input from the entire team. All they can do is check out popular topics every so often and bring up the best ones at meetings. 

I am not overestimating anything, I have done this suggestion because even Enigma from TIS, said in a post long time ago what he will be all in for a system like this of approved suggestions, so if one of his team members agree with this, maybe they have time for doing it, or maybe not that will be better to be answered by TIS.

Edited by DiegooLoquii

14 minutes ago, DiegooLoquii said:

I am not overestimating anything, I have done this suggestion because even Enigma from TIS, said in a post long time ago what he will be all in for a system like this of approved suggestions, so if one of his team members agree with this, maybe they have time for doing it, or maybe not that will be better to be answered by TIS.

Here is the link to the post of Enigma.

Edited by DiegooLoquii

• 2 weeks later...

The Suggestion area, while being my main love of these forums, has always been a mess.  Makes me think of Vogon filing of "orders signed in triplicate, sent in, sent back, queried, lost, found, subjected to public inquiry, lost again, and finally buried in soft peat for three months and recycled as firelighters"

Hopefully suggestions for the game continue to be posted until the heat death of the universe.