Some good suggestion for the game.

NeosDany

Hi there, I am back, after a lot of thinking, I have got some good ideas to implement in the game:

- A trait "steel stomach" so a person has better stomach and even eating food in bad conditions can't make you sick easily as usual.
- A trait "fragile stomach" so a person can not eat everything easily, even food in good condition will have a small opportunity to make you feel sick, of course you don't get the disease for this, but you will feel bad.
- There should be an ability that increases your carry capacity and strength by training or doing excercise, this way the more excersice you do, the more strength.
- Some way to inform the player he has leveled up please!
- Able to run and look behind you.
- Some kind of truck would be a good idea, a small truck to transport lots of materials, slowly of course, but you don't break your bones or hurt yourself.

Hi there, I am back, after a lot of thinking, I have got some good ideas to implement in the game:

- A trait "steel stomach" so a person has better stomach and even eating food in bad conditions can't make you sick easily as usual.

- A trait "fragile stomach" so a person can not eat everything easily, even food in good condition will have a small opportunity to make you feel sick, of course you don't get the disease for this, but you will feel bad.

- There should be an ability that increases your carry capacity and strength by training or doing excercise, this way the more excersice you do, the more strength.

- Some kind of truck would be a good idea, a small truck to transport lots of materials, slowly of course, but you don't break your bones or hurt yourself.

1. I like the ideas, not so much the names (not that i have better ones)

2. You actually do level up your strength and gain more carrying capacity, and the perks are Stout and Strong.

3. Theres this musical thing that plays that sounds like the woman you hear from most of PZ's songs, but yes an ingame reminder would be cool.

4. Thats kinda dumb? You risk tripping easily, and its difficult.

5. Vehicles are planned for the future :P

True but I was just pointing out that is very easy to mix the meaning of the word truck if you try to derive the meaning from said object.

But anyways, wheelbarrows or hand trucks have neither been confirmed, but something similar has so they are plausible. :)