Ask the User below you Anything

Of course it was on christmas eve. It was a delicious tomato soup with almonds. And that although I usually don't like the tomato taste so much.

I'd like to become a magician. But if every other magician never tells its tricks, how or from where do I learn them?

I think there are rules we all should follow to a certain extent if they're essential to live with each other in peace and stuff and to get things working. Nevertheless, I'd say I'm rather not a conformist. Everyone is individual.

"Don't let anyone tell you how to live your life!" Can anybody besides me see the irony in this?

I think there will definately be a strong push by the internet for saving and processing data. Cloud Computing is relatively new and the internet will be omnipresent some day. But this will probably take a little longer than 20 years.

What would be the first thing you'd say to an extraterrestrial being if you were the first person that encounters one?

don't judge us and our way of "living" too harshly. give us a chance to show you the good side of humanity.

along those lines, do you think we have in fact been visited by other worldly beings?

if so, are some still living among us today?

Modern.. but when I say Modern, the last full shooter I played was COD4. I miss the clan I played that with :(

Did you watch the dr who christmas special?

I did, it was alright but I wanted to see more Peter Capaldi. Wasn't exactly a fantastic episode.

Turn-based or Real Time Strategy games?

movie....Naked Gun trilogy/Scary Movie franchise

book.....Stephen King's Dark Tower series

game....currently, Farming Simulator 2013 ( i kill zombies during growth stages on the farm)

what do you think is the biggest issue for pre school kids today?