How ready are you for the apocalypse?

DirectorPr

<...>

I see your reasoning, but you see, I lack any sort of compassion or remorse. That and I don't even have any friends in the first place, and I hate my family with a burning passion. So I wouldn't care if anyone around me died anyways. You really have no clue how apathetic I am about death and the likes. And frankly, I've always wondered how I'd feel if I killed a man slowly and watched the life fade from his eyes.

(Again, see my therapist. The fucker's a wee bit worried for my mental health. Just a bit.)

I doubt it.

<...>

I see your reasoning, but you see, I lack any sort of compassion or remorse. That and I don't even have any friends in the first place, and I hate my family with a burning passion. So I wouldn't care if anyone around me died anyways. You really have no clue how apathetic I am about death and the likes. And frankly, I've always wondered how I'd feel if I killed a man slowly and watched the life fade from his eyes.

(Again, see my therapist. The fucker's a wee bit worried for my mental health. Just a bit.)

I doubt it.

Alright. Believe what you want.

<...>

Didn't need your permission for this; I planned on it from the start.

OT: Has anyone read Yahtzee Croshaw's book called Jam? It's set in an apocalyptic future where the world is being destroyed by Jam. I think it'd be a fun way to go, especially considering how most people talk about zombie/nuclear/2012 Armageddon styles of the world ending.

How would you prepare for a Jampocalypse? Aside from stockpiling all the non-perishable bread ingredients you could muster... And peanut butter.

<...>

OT: Has anyone read Yahtzee Croshaw's book called Jam? It's set in an apocalyptic future where the world is being destroyed by Jam. I think it'd be a fun way to go, especially considering how most people talk about zombie/nuclear/2012 Armageddon styles of the world ending.

How would you prepare for a Jampocalypse? Aside from stockpiling all the non-perishable bread ingredients you could muster... And peanut butter.

I really keep meaning to get the books and give them a read. Jam & Mogworld.

7/10, Other Factors: I know Martial-Arts, my grandfather has a old hunting rifle (saw it as a kid, cant really identify it other then its a generic sort of hunting rifle) which i could possible get a hold of

KXJ2h3c.jpg

Im the guy who is basically asking to be killed, lol. The jacket was meant to be a black sailing parker and i wear board shorts. There is a navy hospital nearby and a police station is 2 blocks away, they appear to carry M9s but it would be hard to get a hold of

<...>

... I think your obsession with sandwiches is making you condiment crazy

I would probably start creating LOTS of cheddar cheese during a jampocalypse

<...>

... I think your obsession with sandwiches is making you condiment crazy

I would probably start creating LOTS of cheddar cheese during a jampocalypse

I don't use that "o" word, I call it my "delicious affair."

There is no such thing as an obsession. Just a very passionate devotion.

There is a navy hospital nearby and a police station is 2 blocks away, they appear to carry M9s but it would be hard to get a hold of

Murder them in their sleep, acquire guns.

In Australia police officers cant take their guns out of the police station...  :evil: but i dont think the naval hospital/base would have stuff. But since its on the coast they have naval grade boats

Am I prepared for the apocalypse? nah not really, also you arent allowed to have weapons here if you are not working for law enforcement or are a "certified" hunter. but we have a big shed with lots of blunt "weapons" in to, so I'm game

Am I prepared for the apocalypse? nah not really, also you arent allowed to have weapons here if you are not working for law enforcement or are a "certified" hunter. but we have a big shed with lots of blunt "weapons" in to, so I'm game

Pretty much my situation. 

I can shoot any firearm really well, i'm Physically fit, but i don't have much body fat, which is a Minus. No gun shops anywhere, not many people own a gun in my town. I don't have a ton of ammo. I do have Axes, hatchets, and hammers galore.

I know my area well , i don't have any plans for an Apocalypse though, other than stay put till things calm down.

I know basic survival skills, i can make a shelter, start a fire, ect. 

The area i live in has 300 people, it's in a valley, with the two closest towns being 6 and 10 miles away. Not very good, but not a terrible area in case of Zombies or an Airborne Illness.

There is fresh water nearby, not much food other than some grain silos and old people's cupboards.

There's trees, metal resources, coal, and train tracks very close by. 

Based on this and a few other things, i'd say i'm 52% prepared for a zombie Apocalypse or a Deadly illness.

<...>

I doubt it.

You guys are dicks and just don't understand.