Vehicles

The_One_And_Only

vanishing-on-7th-street-abandoned-highwa

Have a bunch of abandoned cars, some can be fixed up after raiding a Shop, different cars have different properties, you could ride an electric motorcycle, which is silent, or a Harley Davidson, the electric one would not draw any attention, the Harley would bring every zombie in the city, an old pickup truck or a Lamborghini. The Lamborghini would be fast, but very undurable(I think i just invented a new word!) , The pickup would be slow, but durable. A helicopter if your character was a helicopter pilot (New Proffesion!) You can fly it around so long as you don't try to escape the city and get shot down, Or a farmer's old biplane, (Requires airlines pilot as a profession) Requires flat long land to takeoff and land.

And a shit ton of cars, vans, suv's, buses, and other shit.

Already been marked as planned by the devs for a loooooong time now, in fact there was a proof of concept in one of the recent Mondoids. Also already been mentioned in this forum- please remember to at least do a quick search before obvious suggestions.

Yes, it's a good suggestion, but already planned and doesn't need more discussion =P

Already been marked as planned by the devs for a loooooong time now, in fact there was a proof of concept in one of the recent Mondoids. Also already been mentioned in this forum- please remember to at least do a quick search before obvious suggestions.

Yes, it's a good suggestion, but already planned and doesn't need more discussion =P

Then the map would have to be proportionate,  no huge roads or tiny ones, neither of which would even fit a car. :S

The map is proportionate at the moment as far as I know? That's why you can spend ages walking from one place to another. Also, quick note on the OP, I can't imagine there being many Lamborghini's, or any super car for that matter, in Muldraugh, to be honest.

Then the map would have to bre proportionate,  no huge roads or tiny ones, neither of which would even fit a car. :S

We can assume that a car would be 2.5 tiles . . . They'll fit fine, aside for some of the sand-paths, though I doubt they're meant to be road. Some larger roads might simply be lacking some textures, or auto-generated for a future layout. Some might even be meant as one ways, service/fire ways, or pedestrian paths.

I demand a biplane!

We can assume that a car would be 2.5 tiles . . . They'll fit fine, aside for some of the sand-paths, though I doubt they're meant to be road. Some larger roads might simply be lacking some textures, or auto-generated for a future layout. Some might even be meant as one ways, service/fire ways, or pedestrian paths.

I demand a biplane!

Imagine killing zombies by spraying down pesticides from the farm biplane!

You should make a new suggestion thread about this! 

don't actually.

Oh yes! This again! I've already told people, but they just don't listen. It would be sooooooo much better in 3D! You could have multiplayer modes like deathmatch and weapon perks like CoD! All you'd have to do is change the game files so it's 3D! It's not even that hard!

But seriously, don't ever make a post about converting the game. Ever.

Oh yes! This again! I've already told people, but they just don't listen. It would be sooooooo much better in 3D! You could have multiplayer modes like deathmatch and weapon perks like CoD! All you'd have to do is change the game files so it's 3D! It's not even that hard!

But seriously, don't ever make a post about converting the game. Ever.

Exactly! I actually already made it 3D and multiplayer with team deathmatch. It was so easy and I don't even know how to program games. PM me for the files.

• 3 months later...