Toilet paper to stop sneezing.

bpdlr

I often use toilet paper to blow my nose at home. Can't seem to use in-game toilet paper to do the same. Bug or feature?

Also, couldn't it be used as an alternative to newspaper in the recipe for smoke grenades? Or as a really basic poultice to help stop bleeding quicker and save on bandages?

27 minutes ago, bpdlr said:

I often use toilet paper to blow my nose at home. Can't seem to use in-game toilet paper to do the same. Bug or feature?

Also, couldn't it be used as an alternative to newspaper in the recipe for smoke grenades? Or as a really basic poultice to help stop bleeding quicker and save on bandages?

Can't replace newspapers for smoke grenade because newspapers burn slower and have a more thicker smoke unlike toilet paper also it's made from a specific type of paper. For bleeding, unless you cut your finger while cutting vegetables or something of the sort, toilet paper is completely useless for bandaging. This is mostly because it absorbs blood but does not stop the bleeding. It's basically as affective enough as applying pressure to a wound with your hands.

Edited by emilko62

As far as i know, only tissues can be used to do that, havent found a toilet paper before.

And smoke grenades, as emilko said, the toilet paper burns like a motherfucker when you light it up but is a very quick reaction, this is because of how the toilet paper is made, the structure more than anything.

Same goes with bleeding, try to applay toilet paper to ANY wound that bleeds and you will see that the blood just passes right though it, no matter how much toilet paper you use, there wont be enough pressure to stop the bleeding

On 3/16/2016 at 2:33 PM, Blasted_Taco said:

As far as i know, only tissues can be used to do that, havent found a toilet paper before.

And smoke grenades, as emilko said, the toilet paper burns like a motherfucker when you light it up but is a very quick reaction, this is because of how the toilet paper is made, the structure more than anything.

Same goes with bleeding, try to applay toilet paper to ANY wound that bleeds and you will see that the blood just passes right though it, no matter how much toilet paper you use, there wont be enough pressure to stop the bleeding

Actually i had gotten a pretty bad cut once before and if you use a few layers of toilet paper, it covers and clots the wound better than not leaving it there. Now its defiantly not good for any more than an hour or on a part such as a hand or foot, but if on an arm or leg and you relax, you can use it to decent efficiency.

On 3/16/2016 at 4:33 AM, Blasted_Taco said:

I never seem to catch a cold and sneeze in game even tho i know its scripted in. I actually did a test using my debug menu mod to soak the player wetness to maximum and also cold temperature but not catching cold still. Do you actually catch a cold before? And use tissue to mute the sound of sneezing?

4 hours ago, ShuiYin said:

I never seem to catch a cold and sneeze in game even tho i know its scripted in. I actually did a test using my debug menu mod to soak the player wetness to maximum and also cold temperature but not catching cold still. Do you actually catch a cold before? And use tissue to mute the sound of sneezing?

There has been only 2 times in my entire playing time of PZ i got a cold.

One was when there were the NPCs running around.

Second was a month ago when i played in a MP server where the rooftops didnt work and i got soaked.

Its kinda weird of how it works.

17 minutes ago, Blasted_Taco said:

There has been only 2 times in my entire playing time of PZ i got a cold.

One was when there were the NPCs running around.

Second was a month ago when i played in a MP server where the rooftops didnt work and i got soaked.

Its kinda weird of how it works.

Hearing your response i guess its kinda rare. i fail to test this before because my character died 1st before it can catch cold