Male long hair, female short hair.

LeetgamerBoi

I like this idea, I also wish your hair and facial hair could grow (very slowly). I know the devs said no hygiene but shaving your face or cutting your hair doesn't seem like a problem. Most players die in the first month so they most likely wont even know the feature exists, and any player who lives any longer would shave or cut there hair once if that in there entire play through. So it doesn't seem like it would involve any micro managing. Would be a cool way to increase immersion.

I like this idea, I also wish your hair and facial hair could grow (very slowly). I know the devs said no hygiene but shaving your face or cutting your hair doesn't seem like a problem. Most players die in the first month so they most likely wont even know the feature exists, and any player who lives any longer would shave or cut there hair once if that in there entire play through. So it doesn't seem like it would involve any micro managing. Would be a cool way to increase immersion.

If you would only ever need to do it once or twice it's hardly a feature at all

At that point I probably just wouldn't bother

Unless of course it ruins socialization with NPC's

If you would only ever need to do it once or twice it's hardly a feature at all

At that point I probably just wouldn't bother

Unless of course it ruins socialization with NPC's

The point of the feature isn't that you get to cut your hair, its like the erosion feature ..... but on your face.

I would like to see shaved/bald options for either gender... 

Doubt many players would make bald women though. 

They could RP as a cancer survivor,

Or, women cut their hair so that zombies cant grab it.

All a ponytail is is a convinent handle for a zombie to grab

Nevertheless,

Men should have the option to have long hair.

It's the hair's natural state to be long.

Growing out your hair is not an action, it's just refraining from cutting it.