Alcohol Distillery /Brewer

MekCo

(If there is anykind of grammatical or orthographic mistake, please forgive me)

Well you can brew liquor without a distillery. A bit of alcohol, any kind of fruit and time is enough to make your own XXXXX flavored alcohol! . Or at least that's how they told me that's done.

well i believe you need some other ingredients but generally you can use fruits. also i see not a single error in your text.

As a good starting point for mod it could be a cooking recipe, Water bottle + ingredients + heat source  = booze. Maybe it is even possible to use "spoil food timer" to errr.. damn my english sucks... you know, the time that liquid needs to become alcohol.

As a good starting point for mod it could be a cooking recipe, Water bottle + ingredients + heat source  = booze. Maybe it is even possible to use "spoil food timer" to errr.. damn my english sucks... you know, the time that liquid needs to become alcohol.

do you mean needing to wait as the alcohol ferments.

Well you can brew liquor without a distillery. A bit of alcohol, any kind of fruit and time is enough to make your own XXXXX flavored alcohol! . Or at least that's how they told me that's done.

well i believe you need some other ingredients but generally you can use fruits. also i see not a single error in your text.

Oh! My english is marvelous (tophat) . Also you seem to be anywhere in this parts outhere in the forums, or in any case there are a lot of users with the same profile image  :lol:

Oh! My english is marvelous (tophat) . Also you seem to be anywhere in this parts outhere in the forums, or in any case there are a lot of users with the same profile image  :lol:

nope. i some how seem to make up about 1/2 of the forums comments these days. just kidding but i do comment a lot. i also work on a lot of ideas but plan to post them when they are complete. still i just really want to be part of the forums. i just enjoy helping create or improve anything. its what i am best at.

• 2 months later...

Only Problem would be have a constant regrow/remake of yeast which is the most important thing to make alc. Sugar you have from the fruits it self, an for sure you can combine some for flavour.

well i know using corn and a few other basic ingredients you can make moonshine but that takes a ton of skill. still making a cheep something isnt half bad. But for this too be any what useful alcohol needs a better use. possibly dulling pain when drunk.

Dunno how skilled one actually has to be.

With a few lengths of copper piping, some dense rubber grommits and a stainless steel garbage can I distill a drink from throw away bananas I call 'Monkey Knuckle'. Smooth, tastes kinda like banana bread and runs at 86%. And I am a freaking knumbskull.

We need more fancy things when it comes to alcohol... Like pints, shot glasses, old fashioned glasses and cognac!

I like this idea very much (even more if you include the chance of an explosion of your makeshift distiller if left unattended).

I like this idea very much (even more if you include the chance of an explosion of your makeshift distiller if left unattended).

Why would it explode?

Something about pressure whilst doing makeshift distilling... I don't remember where I got that thought in to my head. The idea is fantastic with or without my opinions. ^-^

Why would it explode?

Something about pressure whilst doing makeshift distilling... I don't remember where I got that thought in to my head. The idea is fantastic with or without my opinions. ^-^

Why would you distill alcohol in a way that builds up pressure?

• 2 weeks later...

Why would you distill alcohol in a way that builds up pressure?

I still don't know. It has stuck to the back of my head from possibly reading/watching something.

well some do because of poorly made designs so possibly lower metal working skills do this?

I've distilled alcohol and some other things plenty of times before. The way I did it was I had the vapour go through a cool tube so that it would become liquid again, and it just dripped into another bottle. The tube was kept cool with water. I can certainly imagine how you could make it explode by having it all be closed and airtight, but similarly you can burn your house down trying to make toast if you light the fire on a wooden floor instead of a fireplace or somewhere else sensible. Yes you could do distillation safely with a buildup of pressure if it was all strongly made out of metal for instance, but it's not necessary for alcohol.