VHS tapes and DVDS for after broadcasts stop, so you can use television with a generator after power goes out.

TheGrifter

Yes this needs to be added but my only problem is how does one watch TV without power? i think a thing where having a third even like water or power would be neat. have it be communication through satellite and in doing so power may be on but long range communication wont. it would also make use of your ideas of tapes and disks. Plus the disks could help with more than just boredom. Anything from teaching skills or helping you in other ways.

would the tapes break. i have used VHS tapes but i never had on tear or break. could they?

absolutely. i lost many old tapes of the Carol Burnett Show and Laugh In due to tape breaking

sad, cause most of it is not available for purchase anywhere. so many lost memories and laughs

would the tapes break. i have used VHS tapes but i never had on tear or break. could they?

absolutely. i lost many old tapes of the Carol Burnett Show and Laugh In due to tape breaking

sad, cause most of it is not available for purchase anywhere. so many lost memories and laughs

some reason mine never broke what you did to them. I dropped it down the stairs and not a scratch. It was really odd.