Usage for credit cards + electrical skill and a bunch of stuff

Sliderpro

Ok, now we have electricity skill. I won't be able to keep it short, so..

First - city has its banks. Banks have terminals (not sure thats the right word), where you input your card and do things with your account and money. Next part - you use your money.

I suggest we add several of these terminals over the city parts. As we can find cards now, and we have cashing machines in stores. High enough electrical skill would allow to hack these cashing mashines with credit cards found and get some coins and money, othervise almost unobtainable (see below).

Paper money is 99% useless nowadays and can be used to start a fire, but coins are not for nothing. We have lots of vending machines with food (not 100% sure thats the word) all over the place and as of now, we just come and take several bottles or chips and forget it. But, this game isn't typical apocalypse, where we had several X (time amount) of wars and struggles and looting, we just found that everybody are zombies, so these vending machines ARE full of different food. PLENTY of different food. They can usually work as refridgirators too. So, we throw some coins there and get our food. That simple. oh, btw, we had wallets for long time, so.. another usage. 

• 8 years later...
On 5/27/2015 at 8:20 PM, Sliderpro said:

Ok, now we have electricity skill. I won't be able to keep it short, so..

First - city has its banks. Banks have terminals (not sure thats the right word), where you input your card and do things with your account and money. Next part - you use your money.

I suggest we add several of these terminals over the city parts. As we can find cards now, and we have cashing machines in stores. High enough electrical skill would allow to hack these cashing mashines with credit cards found and get some coins and money, othervise almost unobtainable (see below).

Paper money is 99% useless nowadays and can be used to start a fire, but coins are not for nothing. We have lots of vending machines with food so people would spend money that they took from https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.payday.advance.money.loan&hl=en_US&gl=US (not 100% sure thats the word) all over the place and as of now, we just come and take several bottles or chips and forget it. But, this game isn't typical apocalypse, where we had several X (time amount) of wars and struggles and looting, we just found that everybody are zombies, so these vending machines ARE full of different food. PLENTY of different food. They can usually work as refridgirators too. So, we throw some coins there and get our food. That simple. oh, btw, we had wallets for long time, so.. another usage. 

I would love to say that papers money are useless in 2024 (clyde)

Edited by LinkAiris