More injured ways and treatments maybly?

Lucius_5

Hay dudes I'm Lucius, thought of some suggestions these days n managed to show 'em by painting, come take a look. :)

First let's look at this picture:
post-21689-0-86837400-1426927484_thumb.p

I found that the total town area( light green part ) of PZ game-playing map is less than 15% ( much less perhaps? ), But total area of forest n field ( red part ) reaches 85% already. ( Sorry I never play any mod map before, but expect them. )

You might go food-searching in the forest or do fishing by lakes when you're in lack of food for a long gameplaying time, or get a migration between towns if u don't stay at the same living base for long.

Whatever, for different seasons, weather n areas, u could get unavoidable damage, such as insect bites n snake bites that never added to PZ in the past, so I suggest that add more injured ways and treatments. ;)

·Harm From Insects

post-21689-0-74479900-1426927689_thumb.p

Mosquito Bites

post-21689-0-64635600-1426927789_thumb.p

post-21689-0-05418700-1426927794_thumb.p

I'm not living in Kentucky, so I don't know ecological environment n weather of it well.
    As we all know, mosquito live near by somewhere wet n warm, especially close to the water,undisputablely.Lots of forest promote a huge transpiration that leads to rain and wet air, then tons of mosquitoes breed.

You might not go into forest or field, but mosquitoes can be everywhere, so u may get bitten by them more or less.

post-21689-0-71691600-1426927872.png

Compound menthol ointment

So.. you need some pruritus relief.  (Hay I swear that is not Mentholatum! :P )

post-21689-0-10208400-1426927945.png

Insect Repellent

Or a little bottle of insect repellent? ^_^

Poisonous Insect Bites

post-21689-0-72263500-1426928366_thumb.p
post-21689-0-05418700-1426927794_thumb.p
post-21689-0-83358100-1426928481_thumb.p

With more pruritus than mosquito bites,u might get poisoning in any levels,then we need more treatment, poison suction, wound disinfection, bandaging and take a alexipharmic pill.

post-21689-0-81373300-1426928575.png  
Alexipharmic of insect poison

·Harm From Snakes
post-21689-0-90321700-1426928724_thumb.p

Snakes live everywhere rght?

Innocua Bites

post-21689-0-48767600-1426928928_thumb.p

Not easy to fatal,just need a disinfevction and a bandage.

Poisonous Snake Bites

post-21689-0-60142800-1426929079_thumb.p
post-21689-0-83358100-1426928481_thumb.p

Can be deadly anytime, need to stop vonem from spreading ( Medical rubber tube is the best choice.) and do a suction at once,then take antiophidica, n serum-injection if necessary.

post-21689-0-24458600-1426929153.png
post-21689-0-42620500-1426929157.png
post-21689-0-07476800-1426929161.png
Medical rubber tube

post-21689-0-38294600-1426929237.png
Antiophidica

post-21689-0-18086000-1426929246.png
Injector

post-21689-0-71761600-1426929256.png
The snake serum

post-21689-0-50807200-1426929261.png
Injector with snake serum

(No doubt that injector will be added right? :P )

·Excessive Bleeding

post-21689-0-55022200-1426929523_thumb.p

I though u might stop bleeding but lost too much blood, then get anemia, so my point is that it can't be easy-recovered only by eating n rest much right?

Well... we need a blood injection.

post-21689-0-69024000-1426929580.png
Bloodbag  (could be different types, A B O AB huh-un... :rolleyes: )

post-21689-0-60161100-1426929586.png
Infusion tube

And different blood-type choice could be a good addition.

post-21689-0-91413800-1426929726_thumb.p

Well I did this extra 'cause I'm a blunt-player, u know so. ^_^

post-21689-0-70978600-1426929860.png
Linctus

·More?

Yah yah there are more nice suggestions from me but... I'm just too lazy to give more ya know. :P

Umm... I know these make game more diffcult, but that's all I wanna suggest and we like challenges right?

And how do you guys think? ^_^

post-21689-0-27207300-1426927639_thumb.p

Well not bad idea but these cities are not in australia so.. not so much snakes, insects etc. Mosquites bites don't even cause pain just some discomfort and it's very very very rare to catch some disease from it (i can't count times when mosquites bite my and i'm perfectly fine).

It's also hard to get bite by a snake, they would just go away if they hear noise, also most people wear boots and trousers.

Blood transufion - I don't know it would be way too much risky and unnecessary and it's zombie apocalypse - no labs to categorize type of blood, most people don't even know their type of blood.

So maybe small chance of being biten by snake and then it would be just a small wound.

Mosquitoes bites - just some slight stress mood and that's it.

It is after all USA not a forest in south america.

Forest is just best way to survive in zombie apocalypse scenario so it shouldn't be nerfed. It's realistic.

Ps. As always very good pictures :)

Well not bad idea but these cities are not in australia so.. not so much snakes, insects etc. Mosquites bites don't even cause pain just some discomfort and it's very very very rare to catch some disease from it (i can't count times when mosquites bite my and i'm perfectly fine).

It's also hard to get bite by a snake, they would just go away if they hear noise, also most people wear boots and trousers.

Blood transufion - I don't know it would be way too much risky and unnecessary and it's zombie apocalypse - no labs to categorize type of blood, most people don't even know their type of blood.

So maybe small chance of being biten by snake and then it would be just a small wound.

Mosquitoes bites - just some slight stress mood and that's it.

It is after all USA not a forest in south america.

Forest is just best way to survive in zombie apocalypse scenario so it shouldn't be nerfed. It's realistic.

Ps. As always very good pictures :)

I know right?  Then I said maybly, hah-hah maybly.  :D

I'm not an American resident so I do not know much about America then those were just imaginations.

Well by now there's not that funny playing PZ without much playability , no NPCs ( once ), no random events, even no Story Mode ( well once too... :(), so it needs more additions that more attractive.

Um... well just only build 31 now, can get plenty of expectations for future updates. ^_^   

Playability or following the reality, might be debatable and a difficult choice, ya know so.

And thanks for all of that.

actually, i disagree with hrot's post about mosquitos not being "dangerous"  (not his word)

if the devs wanted too, they could easily give us a chance of getting West Nile Virus, Malaria, Dengue, Encephalitis or any number of mosquito borne diseases. fact is, mosquitos and their bites cause hundreds of thousands of deaths each year, world wide.

now i'm not saying the diseases they could introduce should kill us, but making us bed bound, sick and unable to leave the base for 4-7 days could be an interesting addition to the game

Well by now there's not that funny playing PZ without much playability , no NPCs ( once ), no random events, even no Story Mode ( well once too... :(), so it needs more additions that more attractive.

Um... well just only build 31 now, can get plenty of expectations for future updates. ^_^   

Playability or following the reality, might be debatable and a difficult choice, ya know so.

And thanks for all of that.

I agree that for now game is kinda boring after some time and way too easy with default settings, i have some ideas which i will post soon.

actually, i disagree with hrot's post about mosquitos not being "dangerous"  (not his word)

if the devs wanted too, they could easily give us a chance of getting West Nile Virus, Malaria, Dengue, Encephalitis or any number of mosquito borne diseases. fact is, mosquitos and their bites cause hundreds of thousands of deaths each year, world wide.

now i'm not saying the diseases they could introduce should kill us, but making us bed bound, sick and unable to leave the base for 4-7 days could be an interesting addition to the game

Yes people die from mosquitos but you must see statistisc in USA not all over the world because there are various types of mosquitos(mostly people die from bites of mosquites in africa and south america).

In USA and Europe there is very very very very small chance to get any disease from mosquitos, that's just fact so i think some stress moodle maybe sadness and that's all you can get from mosquitos.

It's kinda bad for gameplay if we introduce things that have 0,0001% probability. If we follow that logic we could add to the game things like choking to death while eating/drink. It would be very bad game mechanic. For example you survived for 2 years and you die because of choking, not nice right?

It's kinda bad for gameplay if we introduce things that have 0,0001% probability. If we follow that logic we could add to the game things like choking to death while eating/drink. It would be very bad game mechanic. For example you survived for 2 years and you die because of choking, not nice right?

Heimlich yourself with a chair ! :D

Yes people die from mosquitos but you must see statistisc in USA not all over the world because there are various types of mosquitos(mostly people die from bites of mosquites in africa and south america).

In USA and Europe there is very very very very small chance to get any disease from mosquitos, that's just fact so i think some stress moodle maybe sadness and that's all you can get from mosquitos.

with no mosquito abatement programs in effect, the mosquito population would expand greatly. i live in the USA, i watch the news and every year i see reports about people getting West Nile Virus, a few die but mostly they get sick in varying stages.

hard to believe you try to say "It's kinda bad for gameplay if we introduce things that have 0,0001% probability" when we have ZOMBIES roaming around the countryside....i wonder which of the two (zombies or west nile virus) is more likely to happen in Real Life.

the "logic" you use baffles me, but i must remember to Be Lovely and just let it go. suffice to say, you and i will never be accused of being "on the same page" i see nothing wrong with having a character choke on a piece of meat, as that is VERY realistic and is most likely happening somewhere right this very second.

I don't really know why you are so mad when we only discuss some suggestions..

Back to the topic: Yes it's bad for gameplay, they could introduce things like falling to ground when walking and then die and thousand other things that happen in RL but it will be terrible bad for gameplay, i think that is obvious. Game have to be predictable not just total randomness everywhere. After all it's not simulator of reality + zombies.

What's the point of playing game when you control nothing, you play good, make good decisions etc etc and you die because of choking when eating because in reality there is a chance of choking 0,00000000000000001%.

In USA there are around 300mln people and a few die from that virus. Mosquites are not deadly creatures of hell, that's fact.

Also there are various regions in USA, probably not everyone need "mosquito abatement programs".