Disable Fog-of-War

blindcoder

yah i like this i mostly wont use this but this could be helpful to new players pussies

wxtirKR.pngModerator Warning

We don't like people who insult other members of our fine community.

RoboMat

Not mention newbie bashing.

-EG

Just like to point out the deep set sarcasm and complete indirectness of my previous statement. Calm down mods.

yah i like this i mostly wont use this but this could be helpful to new players pussies

wxtirKR.pngModerator Warning

We don't like people who insult other members of our fine community.

RoboMat

Not mention newbie bashing.

-EG

Just like to point out the deep set sarcasm and complete indirectness of my previous statement. Calm down mods.

Destroy! DESTROY!

One thing solved, in case anyone is looking for it:

Line 42:     if key == getCore():getKey("Take screenshot") then

Line 43:         takeScreenshot();

If this become an option for Sandbox Mode, then the devs should disable "short-sigh" and "eagle-eyed" traits in Sandbox, since it will add more "free points"...

What about "Hard of Hearing" & "Keen Hearing"? :huh:

Are we talking about the actual black "fog of war" or the inability to see what's happening outside of the players perception? I'm all for an option to disable the black fog but if your talking about allowing players to see all the zombies & containers currently on the screen.... well you might as well ask for "God Mode" to be a sandbox option....

.... Yeah, Lets do that!..... <_<

(^appropriate level of sarcasm^)

If this become an option for Sandbox Mode, then the devs should disable "short-sigh" and "eagle-eyed" traits in Sandbox, since it will add more "free points"...

Are we talking about the actual black "fog of war" or the inability to see what's happening outside of the players perception? I'm all for an option to disable the black fog but if your talking about allowing players to see all the zombies & containers currently on the screen.... well you might as well ask for "God Mode" to be a sandbox option....

Actually, I have a godmode in my Mapping scripts, so there.

OTOH, no, I'm not talking about making all zeds / items visible. Just the terrain.

Actually, I have a godmode in my Mapping scripts, so there.

OTOH, no, I'm not talking about making all zeds / items visible. Just the terrain.

Then I'm all for it.... :D

I've got .14 floating around somewhere..... If I wanted "God Mode" I'd just copy the camping script over again, Thanks Romain :P

Its surprising how difficult the game can be even with "God Mod", that's when I was running around testing the SheetRope issues, I lost count of how many times I got mobbed & had to shoot a hole through the hoard just to get away :blink:

....... Well twice anyways :P

Frankly, this would make more sense. Like, it could be your character's memory of the area. So there would be little to no fog of war in a recently explored area, but if you don't go somewhere for a long time, the fog of war slowly comes back, like you're slowly "forgetting" the lay of the land for that area.