Anyone played Neo Scavenger?

Avenger

Part of me has always wanted to buy it, but a different part of me gets mad at him and slaps him silly.

The game looks really good, and just from playing the demo, I've gotten sliiightly addicted. Also, the daily blog posts let us know that the dev is working on the game nearly 7 days a week.

I don't know why, but for some reason I still can't buy it yet. Maybe in another year, hopefully less than that.

I love NEO it's amazingly fun (If you look on the forums you may be able to see me post every now and then :P) I think it is one of the better indie games I have played. I love the way the fighting is done and the way you can't make every encounter go the way you want, no matter how hard you try (speaking of one encounter in particular) and I love how what skills you choose genuinely changes the outcome of the game, so you can replay again and again and again and never have the exact same play through. I think in the future, when there are more encounters and more story (can't wait for the story, it's amazing) it will be a really amazing game worth more than I paid for it. :3

Has this topic bugged in the forums?

In "General PZ Discussion" this topic has an arrow to the left of its title; also it states "0 views", with nothing regarding replies.

Edit: I see it's not bumping either lol

Edit2: Ohhh, I get it now. This topic was moved into "General Discussion". I feel stupid now. :cry:

I usually can't survive my first encounter. Awesome game though, still keeps me coming back for WOLF MAN HOLY SHIET--

*sound of man being ripped apart by wolf man thing, while clicking madly to retreat*

Take Strong, Melee, and Athletic.

You'll literally be chasing wolf men down.

I usually can't survive my first encounter. Awesome game though, still keeps me coming back for WOLF MAN HOLY SHIET--

*sound of man being ripped apart by wolf man thing, while clicking madly to retreat*

When you're 0 distance from your enemy there is 0% chance of you being able to retreat. try running away (the icon of your guy moving away) from the enemy THEN press retreat when you're about 10 away.

Archived