PZ In Top 100 Games On IndieDB

migulao

At least PZ is ahead of the Goat Simulator/RPG/MMO, which somehow didn't make this list. :)

Goats - http://goat-simulator.com

true, but we're still behind 'Tea Party Simulator 2014'...

Where does this site get its statistics from? What is it measuring? Each time the game is launched from Steam, Desura, XBox Live, etc? Maybe I should ask that on their forums :roll:

Good, but in my opinion it should be higher on the list ;) This game covers so many things other games leave out, like what happens when noone is left to keep the power going, the fear when you climb through a window and hear the alarm, only to turn and see the whole neighbourhood of undead headed your way. Never before have I bought so many copies of one game! Partly to play with people, and partly to keep supporting a great development team.

Considering what a shitty level of support and releases on Desura we've had in the past year (not without reason but that shouldn't matter for those in that community) we didn't really think we did deserve it, and refrained from pointing people at the vote page for that reason. Lovely to be included non-the-less but we certainly haven't deserved it from the Desura community this year tbh. So yeah exceptionally happy and surprised to be as high as we are. :P

Archived