BUILDS

riccardochiara

Question

17 answers to this question

I get the Lua checksum error too on all public 30.6 servers except the [FR] one, even after nuking the local folders, selecting Beta before reinstalling and performing a clean install. Maybe the checksum is not right for Linux?

I also had issues getting the checksum to match. I tried clearing everything and starting from scratch. I didn't get the chance to test Linux to Linux but it seemed no matter how I installed the game Windows clients could not connect to my Linux server when the checksum was enabled.. I tried installing the Linux server using Steamcmd and out of desperation simply copying the entire folder from my Windows machine to the Linux server (To be absolutely certain that the files matched exactly) and still failed. 

My server would actually be public right now if I could have got it to work. At the moment its private so I can populate the game with known non-cheaters.

D:

oohhh nooo!

How its possible!?

we should have the opportunity to do it, to download the build we want!

Cmon!

I know this doesn't help you now but I actually have a local git repository setup that I commit to every update. It allows me to switch versions at will. Also useful for tracking file modifications to get an idea of some of the changes before they are posted :).

Archived