Your political compass

DrummerKidJack

I'm right-wing. I'm also not going to be caustic to people who don't agree with my political outlook. I'd really like it if there could be some sort of rational conversation with the liberal left without the name-calling and wild, unfounded presumptions that they fall back on.

I'm right-wing. I'm also not going to be caustic to people who don't agree with my political outlook. I'd really like it if there could be some sort of rational conversation with the liberal left without the name-calling and wild, unfounded presumptions that they fall back on.

That last bit sure sounds like a "unfounded presumption" doncha' think?

You're caustic to people who don't agree with your political outlook.

Might want to work on that.

You are either a troll or a complete and utter hypocrite(or have no idea what being caustic to people means) either way if you want people to have rational conversations with you then you must show that you have the capacity for a rational conversation, and you certainly don't show it in that comment.

You are either a troll or a complete and utter hypocrite(or have no idea what being caustic to people means) either way if you want people to have rational conversations with you then you must show that you have the capacity for a rational conversation, and you certainly don't show it in that comment.

And engaging him directly with a retort probably isn't going to help him or you either way, so let's just assume it was a jest or an oversight and let it go, aye?

Down with politics, up with dispensers!

Oh those dispensers were yours? I sapped them all.

A spy? In my forum?! I'll have you know I kill plenty of spies. Just a dime a dozen back stabbin' scumbags. Get runnin', dummy.

*Dead ringer* Time for a backstab.

A spy? In my forum?! I'll have you know I kill plenty of spies. Just a dime a dozen back stabbin' scumbags. Get runnin', dummy.

Question, have you ever actually tricked anyone into thinking you were dead with the dead ringer? 'Cos I always found it as a way to kill someone twice. Free target practice.

Question, have you ever actually tricked anyone into thinking you were dead with the dead ringer? 'Cos I always found it as a way to kill someone twice. Free target practice.

Oh yeah plenty of times it helps to be disguised after you become visible though.

Archived