Hidden storage areas

Strang

How about being able to hide certain items in other items, such as hiding a pistol and ammo inside a pillow or being able to hide nails, screwdrivers and bullets inside empty bleach containers? This would be more of a multiplayer and npc thing, but late game nails and bullets and small tools can be very valuable and scarce and you would want to protect them. Who would think a bleach jar has 300 nails in it?

• 1 month later...

Sounds overly complicated and I am not sure how you plan to have both a normal bleach bottle and 1 with nails in it, in the same cupboard.

Can't you already put things into a container (like a backpack) and put that container into another container (like a dresser)?

Who would think a bleach jar has 300 nails in it?

Anybody who has played any Bethesda game ever, namely Fallout.

Also, I haven't delved into Multiplayer yet, but it sounds like a cool idea.

Ive never played Multiplayer either, though I wouldnt mind getting a group of close-knit players together and playing, Id much rather do that then have a bunch of people that goes their separate ways.

Main reason I never play on public servers in any game, I have trust issues with anyone I dont know, I have 3 friends I play with on steam, and those are the same 3 Ive had since 2009.  Biggest reason is I dont actively search for random people to play with, so I dont know whose in it to actually be a coop partner or just to go do their own thing.