XCOM: Enemy Within

Killer21334

I think most of us know of the XCOM reboot launched last year, well yesterday(or today depending on where you live) 2K announced they'll release an expansion to the game titled XCOM: Enemy Within. 

The expansion will contain all sorts of awesome things like genetic modifications, mech exosuits new guns and other goodies(such as the ability to punch sectoids across the map, come on who here didn't want to do that to the fucking bastards in the old XCOM when they had one commander hiding somewhere in a corner and mind controlling all your soldiers?)

What do you guys think?

O you mean that imposter who's going around calling himself X-Com?

Yeah, I don't listen to imposters. Place is getting full of them.

But you know what I think? I think Xenonauts is a very good game...

Toodles.

TOLD STATUS:

[] NOT TOLD
[] TOLD
[X] FUCKING TOLD
[X] CASH4TOLD.COM
[X] KNIGHTS OF THE TOLD REPUBLIC
[X] TOLDERONE
[X] BATTLETOLDS
[X] STONE TOLD STEVE AUSTIN
[X] CURE FOR THE COMMON TOLD
[X] BEN TOLDS
[X] THE 40 YEAR TOLD VIRGIN
[X] 007: TOLDENEYE
[X] TEXES TOLD 'EM
[X] PTERADACTOLD
[X] TOLDTINO'S PIZZA ROLLS
[X] NO COUNTRY FOR TOLD MEN
[X] 24 CARROT TOLD
[X] GOING ONCE... GOING TWICE... TOLD
[X] GARY TOLDMAN
[X] TOLD SPICE
[X] TOLD STONE CREMERY
[X] BABY ITS TOLD OUTSIDE
[X] POKEMON TOLD AND SILVER
[X] TOLD YELLER
[X] EL DORADO: THE CITY OF LOST TOLD
[X] TOLDPLAY
[X] THE TOLD AND THE BEAUTIFUL
[X] I AINT SAYING SHE A TOLD DIGGER
[X] STAY TOLDEN PONYBOY
[X] J.R.R TOLDIEN
[X] THE ELDERTOLDS 4: OBLIVION
[X] LORD TOLDERMORT

I think most of us know of the XCOM reboot launched last year, well yesterday(or today depending on where you live) 2K announced they'll release an expansion to the game titled XCOM: Enemy Within. 

The expansion will contain all sorts of awesome things like genetic modifications, mech exosuits new guns and other goodies(such as the ability to punch sectoids across the map, come on who here didn't want to do that to the fucking bastards in the old XCOM when they had one commander hiding somewhere in a corner and mind controlling all your soldiers?)

What do you guys think?

I love the game, but they totally let the PS3 gamers down. I've been waiting for the teleport fix patch (and last time I've checked) they only released it on PC (because apparently it costs a shitload of money to release it on PS3) ... well screw them.

What do you guys think?

I love the game, but they totally let the PS3 gamers down. I've been waiting for the teleport fix patch (and last time I've checked) they only released it on PC (because apparently it costs a shitload of money to release it on PS3) ... well screw them.

Muhahahahaha!

_wallpaper__glorious_pc_gaming_master_ra

What do you guys think?

Muhahahahaha!

_wallpaper__glorious_pc_gaming_master_ra

Oh fucking hell, not this shit again.

Archived