Comment I made on Mathas' latest video :)

lemmy101

It's not the "best"; it's the way they, and most people, do actual work. How do y'all not get the difference even after Lemmy's exhaustive and detailed explanation?

Regardless of the project, few things are actually produced in a linear or chronological order. Hell, look at how movies are shot and directed. Hint: they don't make the movie in the same order that it's shown.

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest easy AI opponent

Agreed, screenshots  of NPCs are not very informative and could maybe not be distinguished from screenshots taken in MP....

What i read from all this is that regarding NPC development, there is  neither something to show nor to write about....BUT coding was done.

I abdicate to mention once again that these statements are diametral to what was mentioned in e.g. last augusts mondoid (because we are running in cricles).

Have a look in the steam forums and you have to agree that angry NPC threads are constantly popping up which mainly reflects the let down the NPC crowd experienced in the "the third act twist".  Apparently the frustration hasnt dimished eversince.

I mean, the devs anticipated frustration from the NPC crowd when they announced MP.

For me, a ideal solution would have been when telling about the MP thing to in the same turn throw a bone to the NPC crowd showing/reassuring them that NPCs are not slowed down/doing fine as well etc.

I think, that is something people expected from the followed up mondoids (at least i did).

Agreed, screenshots  of NPCs are not very informative and could maybe not be distinguished from screenshots taken in MP....

What i read from all this is that regarding NPC development, there is  neither something to show nor to write about....BUT coding was done.

I abdicate to mention once again that these statements are diametral to what was mentioned in e.g. last augusts mondoid (because we are running in cricles).

Have a look in the steam forums and you have to agree that angry NPC threads are constantly popping up which mainly reflects the let down the NPC crowd experienced in the "the third act twist".  Apparently the frustration hasnt dimished eversince.

I mean, the devs anticipated frustration from the NPC crowd when they announced MP.

For me, a ideal solution would have been when telling about the MP thing to in the same turn throw a bone to the NPC crowd showing/reassuring them that NPCs are not slowed down/doing fine as well etc.

I think, that is something people expected from the followed up mondoids (at least i did).

They have and did mention NPCs. Youre pretty much arguing against how they presented it, which is incredibly obtuse. A lot of gamers are self-entitled and demand instant gratification. Nothing novel there.Well, you're never going to win those people over nor should you try to. TiS has been more than honest, informative, and ethical with what they communicate to the public and that's all you can reasonably hope from then in that regard.