Citadel Servers is now offering Project Zomboid hosting! We offer from the server on a RAM basis from 1.5GB to 8.5GB per server. Our servers are in Europe, USA and Canada at the affordable price of $7.42 | £4.99 | €6.84 per GB.

Our Recommendations of players on servers

We suggest getting more Ram if you intend to run mods on your server.

Sale! - 512mb extra on all Ram!

1536Mb (1.5GB) 1-12 Players
2560Mb (2.5GB) 1-18 Players
3584Mb (3.5GB) 1-26 Players
4608Mb (4.5GB) 1-38 Players
8704Mb (8.5GB) 1-70 Players

Need more than 8.5GB? Contact us.

Our Locations:
USA
New York, Nevada , Kansas, Vermont, Texas, Washington, Florida
Canada
Montreal
Europe
United Kingdom, France, Germany, Italy, Netherlands

us.gif | fr.gif | ca.gif | gb.gif | it.gif | de.gif | nl.gif

Order for a year and get 10% off your order!

We have a nice discount using the code PZ10OFF This will give you 10% off your order.

Features

• Full FTP access.
  • easily accessible configuration files.
  • Easy access to log files.
  • Web Console.
  • Steam Update button.
  • Your Server, You decide your Slots\Players.
  • Option to password servers.
  • No Branding.
  • Start/Stop/Reinstall your server at a click of a button.
  • We support PZ Beta builds such as IWBUMS from the click of a button

New!

Update: We now support IWBUMS 31.11 Beta builds on our Project Zomboid servers, with a click of a button you can install the latest IWBUMS build.

With all of our dedicated servers running ECC high frequency Ram with Intel Professional grade Xeon Servers, your server performance should never be a concern. All servers are connected to atleast a 1Gbps uplink to achieve low latency.

All the staff at Citadel Servers are willing to help and support you if you have questions or something stops working. Buy your server now with near instant set-up! If you have any questions before purchasing contact us at CitadelServers.com

Click here to Order Your Server

Citadel Servers Team
https://www.citadelservers.com

Edited by CitadelServers

I don't think you guys know how much RAM this server needs in order to run smoothly for these player caps... 8GB for 200... That's a good one. xD Well I guess you would be right to say 1-x, just won't be the smoothest experience once you get close to x.  Not to say you guys don't offer good services, just don't want people to get the wrong idea about what they're being offered.

I don't think you guys know how much RAM this server needs in order to run smoothly for these player caps... 8GB for 200... That's a good one. xD Well I guess you would be right to say 1-x, just won't be the smoothest experience once you get close to x.  Not to say you guys don't offer good services, just don't want people to get the wrong idea about what they're being offered.

Thank you for pointing out an error. This was based on our Minecraft server offer originally. We have amended our RAM offers.

Just friendly advice, You'll need 4GB RAM for 20 players if you want the server to run longer than 24 hours, or you'll get major lag spikes/crashes and it must run on SSD or RAMdisk. Else you'll have a serious zombie lag, making it an unplayable server. If you have less than 20 players then you can tone these values down a bit. As for players, up to 64 players seems to work fine. Zeeks had quite a few on his server and he hasn't reported any problems. Perhaps he can give more input on that.

And some final advice, for the sake of the people of this community, I suggest you do some tests before you sell your severs, renting a server that is not enough to run this game will leave them feeling ripped off. Anyway i wish you good luck!

Moodle_panic.png

Don't Panic !

But..

Citadel Servers are running a Sale for Project Zomboid this month only (April) A further discount to our original introductory offer.

20% Off Project Zomboid servers with Promotional code: PZTIS20OFF

May the Fire Axe be with you.

Citadel Servers Team

New!

We now support IWBUMS 31.11 Beta builds on our Project Zomboid servers, with a click of a button you can install the latest IWBUMS build.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

$7.61US? a month for 1GB of RAM plus $3 to choose to have the KANSAS location? Free for Canada/France/and Vermont?? lol but $3 for Kansas.

Oh and it's $7.61 a gig, need another gig? $7.61......3 gigs? add another $7.61 per. Seems a bit pricey

$7.61US? a month for 1GB of RAM plus $3 to choose to have the KANSAS location? Free for Canada/France/and Vermont?? lol but $3 for Kansas.

Oh and it's $7.61 a gig, need another gig? $7.61......3 gigs? add another $7.61 per. Seems a bit pricey

Some locations cost more than others for us to be able to host gameservers. We have a very fair pricing scheme, if you compare us to the other Project Zomboid server hosts, you will see we are actually the cheapest. We are also the only host to offer IWBUIMS build.

We offer a very comprehensive package such as that we offer 24/7 Support to our clients, offer 6 game hosting locations worldwide, optimised and fully configureable servers and much more. We price it RAM wise so you get to setup your server the way you want and set your own players.

• 2 weeks later...

does your service also comes with a admin tool of some sorts to configure the server option ?

for instance to reconfigure the day lenght time, spawn timers, zombie amount? (iv'e not had a server before but thinking about it)

does your service also comes with a admin tool of some sorts to configure the server option ?

for instance to reconfigure the day lenght time, spawn timers, zombie amount? (iv'e not had a server before but thinking about it)

Hi Romm,

We provide a Control Panel which you can use to configure your Project Zomboid server with us, we provide full access to your server via the control panel, file manager and FTP and provide guides on how to configure your server. All these options can be configured in one place in our configurable files section.

You can run console commands via the webconsole that we provide, interacting with your server without being on it.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
Hello Everyone,

We have updated our Project Zomboid Configuration to have two methods of backup, firstly, before a Steam update of Project Zomboid is started,
your world will be backed up, protecting it from any effects a steam update to your server.

Secondly, we have introduced a Game Save Slot system, you can save up to 100 saves and load one at any time, simply click "Quick Backup" Enter in a number for your slot and execute it. 

It will then proceed to backup your world. This can then be restored with "Quick Restore", enter in the number for the backup, and it will restore your backup.

Backups can also be scheduled to be backed and restored too, You could generate one world, create a save slot and then schedule it to be restored every week 
providing a clean slate when the world gets stale.

icon_pz_disk.png

Happy Gaming,

Citadel Servers Team

• 2 weeks later...

This is one of the best companies I have found, they have a wonderful customer service. they support Zomboid incredibly well, I have been through 6 companies that have NO clue what they are doing with Zomboid, this one isn't one of them. I have a great server for a couple friends and I and it works fantastically. Definitely love it here they have a great set up and you can "hold" your server so you hault monthly payments but keep your server exactly how it is to revive it later. I recommend this company by far. You won't regret using them.