All Activity

This stream auto-updates     

1. Past hour
  2. Yesterday
  3. So can we forget about it? and this will never happen? ((
  4. I think these have all been fixed now, changes will not appear until a future build
  5. Good point, never thought about the "old methods". But I can imagine, that the durability wouldn't be great compared to the metalworked ones. Also this would need to add "wicker" or "reed" to the game. Maybe one can substitute with or .
  6. The old method would be wicker or reed baskets filled with soil or rock. So you don’t necessarily need metalworking for this.
  7. I'd like to suggest to you: Gabions aka wire mehs walls Ingredients: Make use of and to create the wire mesh with the metalworking skill, , and Using to dig a trench for foundation Creating the foundation with , (?), and Adding the mesh to the foundation with (from ) and the use of Finally filling these with excess stones ( and ) from foraging (good way to get rid of them) Procedure: 1 - Shovel: Dig a small trench for a concrete foundation 2 - Bucket: Create a unit of concrete from sand out of sandbags (optional - finite resource?), cement bags and water 3 - Metalworking: Craft mesh units from wire and metal scrap 4 - Assemble: Pour concrete into trench, wait some hours till cured (optional), screw mesh unit onto concrete, add stones to wire mesh 5 - Profit! These walls could possibly be an alternative to the log walls in mid / late game Please like, share and discuss on these
  8. Ready to make your own boomstick, Ash?
  9. As a (somewhat recent) player, my take on these: 1. From a realism standpoint, falling, I suppose it depends on whether they maintain a similar bone density as zombie as in humans, cause they aren't going to care about a sprained ankle. A broken bone may physically prevent them from moving. So long as its sort of adjustable i.e. some zombies are beefier than others, some crumple easy, I get it and kind of like it. 2. That would be nice but could be game breaking, build electric fence around gas station = win. I also think there's a big difference between having materials for electricky stuff and materials (i.e. large amounts of copper) to build a full blown, functional and sturdy electric fence where a break in the circuit dismantles the whole thing (i.e. electricity needs to form a circuit). Seems an extremely ambitious task for a scavenging survivor from what I know about electrical stuff irl. On the "game breaking" part of course if hostile human elements are added then possibly wouldn't be game breaking. 3. I'd agree over time they should add to it. Obviously there may be other priorities but that should be updated as time permits. 4. Need more examples and unfamiliar with desperate so can't comment.
  10. Fresh server hosted in LA. 10 slot, no bite infection, no mods. Vanilla like but with loot redrawn to help keep things fresh. Anyone is welcome and I'm willing to help new players. Search KTPZ. Thanks for looking!
  11. Last week
  12. Don’t see why not. It’d be a fun mechanic.
  13. ATPHHe

Help !

Mods should not be inside "C:\Users\USER_NAME\Zomboid" Mods must be extracted to "C:\Users\USER_NAME\Zomboid\mods" instead.
  14. Mumbler

PC's

Quest for Glory: So You Want To Be A Hero"!!!
  15. While I wasnt able to launch the game with the higher GPU, I did find that my Nvidia control center had ceased to function. Reinstalling the Control Center and forcing the pc to use the Nvidia GPU seemingly fixed the issue. Thanks again for the help.
  16. Blake81

PC's

One thing I must say is that, now that functional PCs are becoming a thing, then maybe it'd be nice if they added some of them to all those office blocks and cubicle buildings that often feel so strange with those threadbare desks.
  17. Faalagorn, perhaps what has already been fixed can be deleted.. Otherwise, this page will weigh more than the game ))
  18. It would be nice if non-packaged food (fruits and veggies mostly) would have random properties and the farmed one would depend on how much care did you take for them. Maybe it'll be there after farming updte somewhere down the line?
  19. The fossoil sign issue is similar to the bug I reported earlier, but it either seems fixed for me or it happens only under certain conditions: I see Pandorea reacted to this so it's getting fixed, but I wonder if the issue is lying somewhere deeper?
  20. Maybe not 100% dirty, as I like some randomness but I agree they should be less clean, especially later down the apocalypse, especially how easily we can wash them now 1110?. Add regular makeups patterns without a limit for genders – it would be nice to mimick someone else's appeareance (no matter the gender) which may come useful for RPs, and to fool someone when multiplayer and NPCs comes down the road.
  21. I was looking for that video, thanks! Thanks for elaborating on technicalities as well :). I also remember different Z-levels being mentioned, was it the same mondoid back then? Then there was a stealth video from ages ago that's now incorportated into build 41, anyone have the link though? I'd love to compare how much it changed
  22. I can update it, are these all in 41.37 though? I'd have to recheck
  23. All the same, it makes it harder to know on our side when there’s mods in the logs. Some are known to put additional strain on the game and lag or crash it. it could be because it’s not using the nvidia gpu. Go to the install dir, right click the 64-bit exe, and select the high-performance gpu to launch it.
  24. Cool cool, thanks, I admit I didn't do my research before looking in to it, I generally post while in the middle of playing and getting a thought along the lines of, "You know what would be great right now?" This time I was in the process of transferring stuff from one base to another. Thanks for all the time you put in to researching for me, I'll think about how to modify the title to stand out. Or just let it float in to the sea of forum topics, I suppose just knowing the topic comes around regularly means the devs have probably taken notice and will get around to it at some point.
  25. I have tried both modded and unmodded, using both the steam executable as well as both the 32 and 64 bit versions of the bat launchers. Ive ran several tries with different world settings and the challenge maps as well, both using mods and with no mods what so ever, from a fresh install, and having vertified the game files each time. The crashes persist, and even "out of the box" fresh install with no subscribed workshop items, the game still crashes. What I've experienced so far is that it seems to be unrelated to any mods, as the game crashes in the exact same manner, despite having mods, or running without any mods even downloaded via the workshop.
  26. Most likely caused by a mod. Try turning them off.
  27. It happened again, Information of both hs_err_pid###.log logs of today crashes attached. Thanks again. hs_err_pid8794.log hs_err_pid5315.log
  1. Load more activity
  • Newsletter

Want to keep up to date with all our latest news and information?