Anyone Still Play The Original Mount & Blade?

migulao

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Can anyone help me in WB? I got a huge familiarity with the king and the marshall, but my rival (-25 relation) has just taken my woman :(

I don't want to duel him because i think it's a thing i'm gonna regret when i have to restore my relationship with him. I also have a fief (Village) which is getting raided every freaking 2 seconds because it's too damn close to Swadia and the Vaegirs. For some reason i stopped getting income from it, even though i advanced it from Very Poor to Poor :mad:

I play warband. Sometimes with mods like brytenwalda,and sometimes vanilla Calradia with some mods. Then, after a few hours playing and getting a huge army, i attack a castle. I the mostly lose all my men, and ragequit. I then proceed to never play the game again until some months pass by, ragequit again, and never play the game again for a few months

Its a circle really.

I play warband. Sometimes with mods like brytenwalda,and sometimes vanilla Calradia with some mods. Then, after a few hours playing and getting a huge army, i attack a castle. I the mostly lose all my men, and ragequit. I then proceed to never play the game again until some months pass by, ragequit again, and never play the game again for a few months

Its a circle really.

The vicious cycle of M&B: Warband.

It's a hard fucking game though... I can't grow a decent army before people get bored and leave! It's fun but hard as fuck! It's a love/hate relationship really...

Probably your reaction when that happens?

That's my reaction when they run out of subway sandwiches in the shop.

Archived