Tutorial Incoming!

Rikashey

Does anyone remember that as one of the first things listed for Build 25?

It's now Build 28 and I haven't seen any tutorial.

Development is moving so slow that I haven't touched the game in ages.

For a little while there I forgot that I even had it in my Steam library.

You will soon get lots of replys about how the development is not slow and has had good amount of updates recently, how to spend time in multi-player, how the staffed are focused on NPC's at the moment, and how the tutorial will make a comeback after NPC's are added since it is on the To-Do list.

Also, here is the Pink Panthers to do list:

-To do

-To do

-To do, to do, do do, to do, to dooooo

You will soon get lots of replys about how the development is not slow and has had good amount of updates recently, how to spend time in multi-player, how the staffed are focused on NPC's at the moment, and how the tutorial will make a comeback after NPC's are added since it is on the To-Do list.

-To do

-To do

SuperJack, don't bother. he loves to come in and do stuff like this.

trust me when i say he earned his title

-To do

-To do

What? I can't have an opinion?

How did you earn your title btw?

-To do

-To do

no idea. one day i logged in and i went from Temporally Confused....to this random collection of letters, underscores and zeros

They were originally going to try to just release the K&B tutorial to get it out there for new players. They decided it wouldn't make sense to make a system and then have to throw it away entirely once the real NPC system was in, so that was scrapped.

Cherry picking is fun, isn't it?

All good things come to he who . . . I forget how the rest goes, but I'm sure someone else can fill in the details. Surely after three years of this, that's been proven? It's not as though they packed their bags and quit after the tutorial was removed. What does it really matter if development is slow, so long as it always moves forward?

Wait. Oh no, SuperJack has rendered me out-moded!  :cry:

They were originally going to try to just release the K&B tutorial to get it out there for new players. They decided it wouldn't make sense to make a system and then have to throw it away entirely once the real NPC system was in, so that was scrapped.

Cherry picking is fun, isn't it?

Dang it i was waiting for that 

-To do

-To do

no idea. one day i logged in and i went from Temporally Confused....to this random collection of letters, underscores and zeros

You think yours is bad, i can't even tell if mine is an insult or not :P

He is not talking about the K&B tutorial but about the tutorial that took place on the last stand map.

It dropped in priority as it somewhat seems to correlate on Lemmy's sole focus on NPCs.

Archived