Anniversary Thread

Konrad Knox

Where the hell did you take this picture? In a fallout shelter?

And why the heck that half the members here are obsessed with TF2?

seriously? have you NEVER seen a garage door before at any point in your life? look at the top of the picture, there's the door. look at the upper left corner, there's the track that the rollers move in while the door goes up and down.

the real question is whats the deal with the guy in black shirt and black hat? a little too much to drink and has not made the toilet run just yet?

Well, he could be hiding a boner. But I think his real intent is to attempt to get lower, so he doesn't block the engineers.

He didn't show up in costume, but he was shorter, so it was a dilemma.

Now the guy dressed as a werewolf actually did well. Because part of the night we were playing the social game of 'Werewolf'.

Where the hell did you take this picture? In a fallout shelter?

And why the heck that half the members here are obsessed with TF2?

seriously? have you NEVER seen a garage door before at any point in your life? look at the top of the picture, there's the door. look at the upper left corner, there's the track that the rollers move in while the door goes up and down.

the real question is whats the deal with the guy in black shirt and black hat? a little too much to drink and has not made the toilet run just yet?

I live in a country where garages don't exist. So, this is a fallout shelter for me.

That's really cool! I love the outfits (particularly the medic's,) but that soldier's in camo instead of red/blue khaki!

Offtopic

And why the heck are half the members here are obsessed with TF2?

it's a pretty neat game with a nice, fun lore to it and killer character design and aesthetic

on top of that, there's a pretty nice community to it as well

Archived