Different Named Crossbows

Lightning Flash

I know bows and crossbows will eventually make it to PZ in the future, but what I want is for them to have several names for them.

One name that one should have: The Dixon Crossbow.

Do it. Guys, comment below some names. :D

Such a short post, I know, but gets to the point...?

It is not trademarked, it is the crossbow Darryl Dixon from TWD uses I gather the reference is.

EDIT: Just to keep it generic. Maybe split it into "Pistol Crossbow" and "Hunting Crossbow" and "Competition Crossbow".

Fun facts, did you know that some police forces use crossbows even in modern times because it cannot set off explosive vests? Also some crossbow bolts have a grapnel hook attached, this is not used to scale things however and is instead used to shoot it out in front of you and reel it in to trigger landmines and clear a safe path.

Edited by Viceroy

I'd call mine 'The Gentleman's Fancy' and it comes with a monocle for proper shooting.

I guess the name comes after you picture? atta

also, mine would be ''Spiffo Burgershot'' and it would shoot explosive spiffo dolls attached to arrows

Fun facts, did you know that some police forces use crossbows even in modern times because it cannot set off explosive vests? Also some crossbow bolts have a grapnel hook attached, this is not used to scale things however and is instead used to shoot it out in front of you and reel it in to trigger landmines and clear a safe path.

Goddamn these police are put through a lot.  What country are you in?