J08nY

So a simple suggestion here. What about basements in some houses? I have never seen one in game(so I assume they are not in the game).

I dont know how common basements are in America. But here every house and even apertment building has basements (for every flat). A basement would be a good place to find many things, not usually found inside the house. So like hammers, nails, planks. Things not usually used in daily life. So this is a map suggestion.

I'm not really sure how common basements are here either (sad, I know, that i'm American and I can't even give you an estimate of how common they are... Sadder even that I live in Kentucky so I should be able to give you a pretty accurate guess...) I don't live in a house, and only house I can think of that I have lived in had a unfinished basement (it flooded a lot and was always damp....) I've always lived in trailers. But, I do think they are fairly common thing.. Perhaps not in EVERY house though...

i want to be able to build moats around my house

if you need water to live why waste it on a moat?

eh rain will make the water i suppose, i wont use my own drinking water

just cause a castle would be awesome

i want to be able to build moats around my house

if you need water to live why waste it on a moat?

Do moats necessarily have to have water to be a moat? Why not a dry moat? I suppose that would essentially be a deep trench that is hard to get out of though.

or filled with wooden spikes.  :cool:

i am loving 7 days to die 

7DTD is a good game for sure! Love the trap mechanics in that game.

I agree adding some basements and the ability to dig would take this game to another level. The engine has limitations though i dont know that digging will be easy to add. But per build lots with basements shouldn't be to hard.

Houses in areas that are desert tend not to have basements, but practically every house I've seen has an attic. I'm pretty sure houses in Kentucky have basements. Attics would be a nice addition as well though. Zombies flood both floors of the house, and you drop the attic ladder and climb in to escape the horde.

• 1 month later...